Excelent first truck
By Vapor on
1996 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2300 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB
Every kid or parent should consider this truck for his or her first vehicle. First off it is one of the most well built pieces of machinery I have seen on the road, truly built to last. With 112hp and 135ft-lbs torque it has excellent acceleration if you know how to drive it well. I have toped out speed around 105mph and I think it still had just a bit more power left in her. She will probably do 110 which is plenty fast for any truck. I have never had to replace a part on this truck and I merely do basic maintenance. Regular oil changes, fluid checks, tune-ups, spark plugs, filters, cables, etcetera, etcetera. Anyone interested in a small pickup I recommend u look at this one first.
Favorite Features
Tough as they come. Built To Last. Impressive Acceleration for such a heavy small truck. One of the best looking small trucks on the road. Value is unbeatable. Great Resale Value.
Suggested Improvements
Rear Speakers could be more powerful with clearer sound, but front speakers make up for it. Front Grill needs to be painted on models with standard black plastic grill.