1996 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
One great truck
By Wildfire on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2300 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck has been through a lot with me. So much in fact I can't bear the thought of giving her up. She has been a tough little machine with minimal maintnence concerns.

a surpprisingly well built truck
By shake_shak on 09/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2300 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have had my truck 5 years now and it still runs and drives like new.The 2.3liter engine has adequite power and awesome gas mileage.Other than preventive and regular maintnence,I have had few problems.I would recomend this truck to anyone.

Excelent first truck
By Vapor on 04/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2300 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

Every kid or parent should consider this truck for his or her first vehicle. First off it is one of the most well built pieces of machinery I have seen on the road, truly built to last. With 112hp and 135ft-lbs torque it has excellent acceleration if you know how to drive it well. I have toped out speed around 105mph and I think it still had just a bit more power left in her. She will probably do 110 which is plenty fast for any truck. I have never had to replace a part on this truck and I merely do basic maintenance. Regular oil changes, fluid checks, tune-ups, spark plugs, filters, cables, etcetera, etcetera. Anyone interested in a small pickup I recommend u look at this one first.