Used 1995 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2300 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:

The B2300 wishes it could be a truck
By I_cat

1995 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this vehicle with only 10 miles on it and I am approaching 98000 so I know the full history of this truck. First of all, I have had numerous electrical problems (i.e. wipers come on whenever, brake light stays on, engine light stays on) due to the heater overheating the wiring. The power of this make/model is also less that desirable. It drives fine as long as you are on flat roads or going down hill. Up hill is a different story. I would not recommend this automobile to anyone.

Favorite Features

The color and the sliding back window.

Suggested Improvements

Ford/Mazda should go back to the drawing board and rebuild their small trucks. Take a look at Toyota maybe.

Mazda B2300 Review
By Clay723

1995 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB

I've had this truck for 3 years. It had belonged to my son who needed a larger vehicle. He put 97,000 miles on it in 4 years. I've put 10,000 on it in 3 years. The only thing I dislike about it is the loss of power when I when the AC is engaged and the constant thump you get when the AC clutch engages. In my opinion, this is its only fault. It has been and continues to be an excellent vehicle.

Favorite Features

A really smooth 5 speed transmission. Compared with my 1988 Ranger, this shifts beautifully.

Suggested Improvements

Do something about the AC power robbing and the loss of power that happens when the air conditioner clutch engages.