1995 Mazda B-Series Pickup - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
Over 270,000 miles & still going strong
By Dan on 06/19/08 14:21 PM (PDT)

1995 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2300 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have been very happy with my truck. I have had to only replace the clutch and the water pump, but with 273,000 miles on it that is to be expected.

Mazda B4000 1995 4.0L
By robert on 03/18/07 06:37 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda B-Series Pickup B4000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

Very reliable, gas mileage 18-19 mpg, Had some electrical issues in interior.

Mazda truck
By Suzanne Feehan on 08/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2300 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

This has been a very reliable vehicle which I brought as an alternate vehicle for the winter to access my steep driveway in the winter. I once had a vistor who had a Nissan four wheel drive pickup that was comparable....and she got stuck....I was able to drive my mazda past her truck and then tow her to the top of my drive in 8 inches of snow on top of ice....

The B2300 wishes it could be a truck
By I_cat on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this vehicle with only 10 miles on it and I am approaching 98000 so I know the full history of this truck. First of all, I have had numerous electrical problems (i.e. wipers come on whenever, brake light stays on, engine light stays on) due to the heater overheating the wiring. The power of this make/model is also less that desirable. It drives fine as long as you are on flat roads or going down hill. Up hill is a different story. I would not recommend this automobile to anyone.

Mazda B2300 Review
By Clay723 on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB

I've had this truck for 3 years. It had belonged to my son who needed a larger vehicle. He put 97,000 miles on it in 4 years. I've put 10,000 on it in 3 years. The only thing I dislike about it is the loss of power when I when the AC is engaged and the constant thump you get when the AC clutch engages. In my opinion, this is its only fault. It has been and continues to be an excellent vehicle.

More Reliable & cheaper to Operate
By mittasch on 03/01/02 22:39 PM (PST)

1995 Mazda B-Series Pickup B4000 LE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I currently have 159,000 miles drives like it did the first day I had it. Gas Mileage about 18 flat. Only flaws false reading on oil and temp, sometimes wipers come on. Built solid. Have had no problems mechanically