happy so far...
By stick w/mazda on
1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB
I bought my truck used from a dealership. At the time I had two young boys and needed an extended cab to keep up with our always going somewhere outdoors life. This truck with the V6 has done everything I have asked from it. I don't pull a trailer, but rather put a 9' boat in the bed (slight overhang). I have had only a few glitches as far as repairs, that is to be expected in a truck with 139,000 miles. I believe that proper scheduled maintanance is a big reason for this B3000's happiness to keep rolling. I have had many Mazda's and will not hesitate to get another one.
Favorite Features
This truck's interior is very nice I have a rubber mat in the exended cab area that fits like a glove. The V6 3.oL does a great job in any situation. It handles well in the rain or slop(we don''t get much real snow). As far as I'm concerned this is quality truck inside and out.
Suggested Improvements
One flaw is the sideways fold down seats. Those seats put your back to the side of the truck. Only a small person can sit in them. I have my boys wear helmets, in case of a crash. There are hard things things to bounce their beans against.