1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
1994 mazda B300
By mazdaman632 on 12/08/14 22:09 PM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B3000 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have owned this truck for many years. It has over 350,000 kms or 217,479 miles. Never let me me down, i have replaced the brakes all around, have never had to replace the clutch, its still going strong. Really all i have ever done is regular maintenance.

Over 300,000 miles
By mazdab2300 on 09/28/12 16:49 PM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB

Just passed over 300,000 miles with no major issues at all. Do I have to say more about this truck. I drive mostly highway, get 27 mpg. Just passed CA smog check and should go another 5 years more (I believe). Parts have been changed: alternator, crankshaft seal, catalytic converter, front/rear brakes. That's about it. Oil change every 5000 miles.

Simple truck but it works great!
By mazdab2300 on 12/08/10 01:23 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2300 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

i bought this truck new in 1994. today, i have put 288K miles on it, YES. this truck is simple, but it has been working great since day 1. No major issues at all on engine & transmission. i could not ask for much at this point, this is the best investment i have ever had. just put gas and start the engine and go. that's all i will say about this little simple truck. it's simple and no trouble.

It's STILL fun to drive
By Ohio B-Series owner on 08/15/08 14:31 PM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have owned this truck since it was built. It now has over 192000 miles. I bought it stripped - with no options. It runs great and is fun. It has had only minor problems (which from its age and mileage one would expect). I drive it now mostly as a winter vehicle. Still it is fun to drive. At present my "Summer" vehicle is in the shop. It figures that this truck is more reliable than my Summer vehicle (which is newer with tens of thousands fewer miles). Bottom line: I love this truck.

excellent truck
By DeeDee on 12/04/06 16:09 PM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB

Fun truck to drive. The 3 litre engine is surprisingly powerful. It's hauled pretty much everything from gravel and interlocking bricks to 2 snowmachines on a trailer. Great little truck. The wheel wells of the box have succumbed to rust, the battery is held down with a bungie cord and the heater only works on high but still a fun truck to drive. Very few problems mechanically. Brakes only changed twice with over 270,000 km (~160,000 miles). A little squirrelly when driving on snowpacked roads.

10 year Mazda B-3000 owner
By chuck bennett on 05/19/05 04:50 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B3000 SE 2dr Regular Cab LB

Basic pickup, small and cramped inside but, i've more than got my money out of this truck. I've put over 230,000 miles on this truck and it still runs good and uses very little oil.

Great Little Truck
By B-Rock on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B3000 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have loved this truck for 8 years now. Though it has now over 100,000 miles and is still running great. I am ready to upgrade to a larger truck as I am a larger man. Just keep up with the maint. and it will problably run forever.

Mazda B-3000 single cab SB
By man_from_tx on 06/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B3000 SE 2dr Regular Cab LB

The man I bought this truck from was a complete liar. I was mislead when I bought the truck, then everthing broke on it. The truck was fun to drive, but the fuel econamy was not to great. The truck was also very unreliable.