1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
Best Used Truck out there
By hsimpson on 06/30/09 12:58 PM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B3000 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I bought this truck new in 1994 and it has never let me down. It gets 18-19 mpg combined city/highway driving. Anybody that claims 30+ MPG doesn't know what they're talking about. I will probably have to sell the truck because it barely passes NOx test every year. Other than that it's been a great vehicle and still runs like new. Oh yeah, this truck was made in America with an American engine. I will be sad when I have to finally sell it next year.

1994 B3000
By A Moreno on 01/24/06 16:53 PM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I enjoy driving this vehicle. Feels very sturdy. I was worried about gas mileage because of bigger engine but this does very well. Smooth ride overall.

200,000 and the air still works
By Thinkbeauty on 04/21/05 07:45 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2300 2dr Extended Cab SB

This was the first vehicle I bought and had payments. I just paid cash before and took my chances. I have driven this truck across the country. I have used it as a delivery vehicle on more than one job. I have moved in it 12 times, not to mention the others I have moved. It has been through 3 relationships, 6 jobs and one 16 year old boy for 3 months. I have pulled a 1991 Eclipse from Shreveport to Dallas with no trouble. I love Trixy! I did replace the tranny in 1996. The center console lid won't stay latched and the black on the dash has chipped off a little, and there's a worn spot on the drivers seat. At least 40 Oil changes, a couple tuneups tires and 200,000 miles later, it starts every day and the air works!

good truck
By gilly1 on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

had the truck for 6yrs and put 100,000km on it and besides changing tires,brakes,battery and recently ball joints and flex hoses i only had to change the fan motor harness(only worked on high)doesn't burn oil at all and still has original paint.good on gas too i get about 30mpg.

'94 Mazda B4000 SE
By zitherworks on 03/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B4000 SE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

This vehicle is extremely reliable, slightly under powered, and has a front drive axel design problem. After 10 years and 185,000 miles I'd gladly buy a new one if it were available.

Not particularly pleased.
By getthere1st on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

The biggest problems I have had with this vehicle have been. -Radiator -Breaks -Air Conditioning -Uneven tire ware due to inability to aline properly. -Transmission needed replacing @ 95k miles

Fantastic Truck
By Caguas on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B4000 SE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I love this truck! I bought it in Jan of 2002 with 98,000 miles on it. I put 25,000 miles on it in the following year and have been nothing but pleased. I did have to have the clutch worked on which set me back about $500, but that has been the only maintenance in over 28,000 miles. This truck is fun to drive, does great in 4WD, has enough room in the extended cab to either store a lot of gear, or take two people on a short trip. Would definitely buy it again if given the chance. Also seems to have more cab room than the Tacoma.

The Money Pit
By RGIVEN on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B4000 SE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Stay away from this one. I have owed this truck for 4 years and have had nothing but problems. I have spent over 4000 dollars on repairs to this truck in the time I have owed it. The four wheel drive system is the worst design ever and plan on going through brake pads every 20000 miles.

MAZDA truck
By andrea hoffmann on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

The truck still runs great. It has travelled across the counrty several times. It has been relatively cheap to maintain.

blue review
By Mazda nut on 11/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I really like this truck. It has been very reliable so far. It has 107,000 miles on it and still has most of the factory installed parts. I wish it had a little more power though.