1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
'94 Mazda B4000 SE
By zitherworks on 03/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B4000 SE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

This vehicle is extremely reliable, slightly under powered, and has a front drive axel design problem. After 10 years and 185,000 miles I'd gladly buy a new one if it were available.

Fantastic Truck
By Caguas on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B4000 SE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I love this truck! I bought it in Jan of 2002 with 98,000 miles on it. I put 25,000 miles on it in the following year and have been nothing but pleased. I did have to have the clutch worked on which set me back about $500, but that has been the only maintenance in over 28,000 miles. This truck is fun to drive, does great in 4WD, has enough room in the extended cab to either store a lot of gear, or take two people on a short trip. Would definitely buy it again if given the chance. Also seems to have more cab room than the Tacoma.

The Money Pit
By RGIVEN on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B4000 SE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Stay away from this one. I have owed this truck for 4 years and have had nothing but problems. I have spent over 4000 dollars on repairs to this truck in the time I have owed it. The four wheel drive system is the worst design ever and plan on going through brake pads every 20000 miles.