1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
Over 300,000 miles
By mazdab2300 on 09/28/12 16:49 PM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB

Just passed over 300,000 miles with no major issues at all. Do I have to say more about this truck. I drive mostly highway, get 27 mpg. Just passed CA smog check and should go another 5 years more (I believe). Parts have been changed: alternator, crankshaft seal, catalytic converter, front/rear brakes. That's about it. Oil change every 5000 miles.

It's STILL fun to drive
By Ohio B-Series owner on 08/15/08 14:31 PM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have owned this truck since it was built. It now has over 192000 miles. I bought it stripped - with no options. It runs great and is fun. It has had only minor problems (which from its age and mileage one would expect). I drive it now mostly as a winter vehicle. Still it is fun to drive. At present my "Summer" vehicle is in the shop. It figures that this truck is more reliable than my Summer vehicle (which is newer with tens of thousands fewer miles). Bottom line: I love this truck.

excellent truck
By DeeDee on 12/04/06 16:09 PM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB

Fun truck to drive. The 3 litre engine is surprisingly powerful. It's hauled pretty much everything from gravel and interlocking bricks to 2 snowmachines on a trailer. Great little truck. The wheel wells of the box have succumbed to rust, the battery is held down with a bungie cord and the heater only works on high but still a fun truck to drive. Very few problems mechanically. Brakes only changed twice with over 270,000 km (~160,000 miles). A little squirrelly when driving on snowpacked roads.