Used 1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:

1994 mazda B300
By mazdaman632

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B3000 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have owned this truck for many years. It has over 350,000 kms or 217,479 miles. Never let me me down, i have replaced the brakes all around, have never had to replace the clutch, its still going strong. Really all i have ever done is regular maintenance.

Over 300,000 miles
By mazdab2300

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB

Just passed over 300,000 miles with no major issues at all. Do I have to say more about this truck.

I drive mostly highway, get 27 mpg. Just passed CA smog check and should go another 5 years more (I believe). Parts have been changed: alternator, crankshaft seal, catalytic converter, front/rear brakes. That's about it.

Oil change every 5000 miles.

Simple truck but it works great!
By mazdab2300

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2300 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

i bought this truck new in 1994. today, i have put 288K miles on it, YES. this truck is simple, but it has been working great since day 1. No major issues at all on engine & transmission. i could not ask for much at this point, this is the best investment i have ever had. just put gas and start the engine and go. that's all i will say about this little simple truck. it's simple and no trouble.

Best Used Truck out there
By hsimpson

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B3000 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I bought this truck new in 1994 and it has never let me down. It gets 18-19 mpg combined city/highway driving. Anybody that claims 30+ MPG doesn't know what they're talking about. I will probably have to sell the truck because it barely passes NOx test every year. Other than that it's been a great vehicle and still runs like new. Oh yeah, this truck was made in America with an American engine. I will be sad when I have to finally sell it next year.

Bulletproof engine, quality frame/body, and heavy-duty suspension make this the best vehicle I have ever owned.

The 3.0 engine needs more power and a lower reverse gear for backing trailers.

It's STILL fun to drive
By Ohio B-Series owner

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have owned this truck since it was built. It now has over 192000 miles. I bought it stripped - with no options. It runs great and is fun. It has had only minor problems (which from its age and mileage one would expect). I drive it now mostly as a winter vehicle. Still it is fun to drive. At present my "Summer" vehicle is in the shop. It figures that this truck is more reliable than my Summer vehicle (which is newer with tens of thousands fewer miles). Bottom line: I love this truck.

Reliability, how fun it is to drive

Nothing really. If all B-Series pickups are THIS reliable and fun to drive - Get one!!