1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
Awesome
By blazed420 on 12/02/12 19:20 PM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

This is my frist truck have had it 2 year's it has just under 250,000km on it, no major problems at all. Fun truck to drive, reliable and runs like a tank.

i love this truck
By john blas guam on 06/08/09 17:47 PM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

This is a very fun truck to drive, carries heavy load with ease, most common problem on island is rust to chassis between cab and bed, other than that I am a loyal driver and will never sell my truck till death do us part.

Best Truck Ever
By Ivan on 05/08/08 07:12 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

I buy my truck on 2000 with 51,000 miles now (2008) she have 91,400 No complaints here, just regular oil changes and brakes. My only complaint is the horsepower, other than that awesome truck.

Best Truck !
By José Iván on 08/11/05 12:23 PM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck in Puerto Rico in 2000 with 52,000 Now have 87,000 I never have problems, only I change the oil, fuel filter, brakes, air filter. It's cheaper in gas and is a strong truck. Now i was in Florida and I think to bring to the U.S.

It's been a great truck
By johnm on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

I'm 500 miles short of 200,000 as I write this short testimony to a great truck. It's taken very little to keep it going and it's been unbelievably reliable. At 187,000 miles, I replaced the head gasket and replaced valve seals and it should be good til at least 250,000, according to the mechanic. It's too bad they don't make them anymore other than as a Ranger knockoff.