1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
Good Starter
By Sgore on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

I am 18 years old and this truck is my first vehicle. I like it very much and it has never failed me. I have used it to help relatives move and various other jobs that required the bed. Although it is a small, low truck it had no problem moving anything. I also have added a few things of my own such as two 12" subs in the extended cab and a new exhaust.

Like the Eveready Battery
By Rgangue on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

This truck has been super reliable. I have driven it 100,000 miles now as the second owner and it still runs strong and the body is doing great too.

B2200 - Great Truck
By Daryl DR D on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this new in 1993. Last of the carb vehicles I think... was reluctant to get a carb. Well, now in 11/02 i have 120k miles, most freeway. Almost no repairs, and I am getting 28 mpg. ( tailgage down, no a/c, and freeway 70 mph. Living in Phoenix, runs well. But, when it cools off into the 60's runs rough until it warms up.. almost no repair, master cyclinder and all other preventative - timeing belt..

MY LITTLE BIG PICK-UP TRUCK
By CAPTAIN SCOTT on 08/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

MY MAZDA TRUCK HAS GIVEN ME THOUSANDS OF CONSISTANT RELIABILITY. IT WAS THE FIRST NEW VEHICLE THAT I HAD EVER OWNED, AND STILL DO. AM CURRENTLY LOOKING TO BUY A NEW TRUCK, BUT WILL NOT PART WITH MY 2600i, ITS FAMILY.