1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
Awesome
By blazed420 on 12/02/12 19:20 PM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

This is my frist truck have had it 2 year's it has just under 250,000km on it, no major problems at all. Fun truck to drive, reliable and runs like a tank.

i love this truck
By john blas guam on 06/08/09 17:47 PM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

This is a very fun truck to drive, carries heavy load with ease, most common problem on island is rust to chassis between cab and bed, other than that I am a loyal driver and will never sell my truck till death do us part.

Best Truck Ever
By Ivan on 05/08/08 07:12 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

I buy my truck on 2000 with 51,000 miles now (2008) she have 91,400 No complaints here, just regular oil changes and brakes. My only complaint is the horsepower, other than that awesome truck.

Best Truck !
By José Iván on 08/11/05 12:23 PM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck in Puerto Rico in 2000 with 52,000 Now have 87,000 I never have problems, only I change the oil, fuel filter, brakes, air filter. It's cheaper in gas and is a strong truck. Now i was in Florida and I think to bring to the U.S.

Good Starter
By Sgore on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

I am 18 years old and this truck is my first vehicle. I like it very much and it has never failed me. I have used it to help relatives move and various other jobs that required the bed. Although it is a small, low truck it had no problem moving anything. I also have added a few things of my own such as two 12" subs in the extended cab and a new exhaust.

3rd B-Series Truck Owned
By 3rd B-Series Truck on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2600i 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

This is the 3rd Mazda pick-up I have purchased new. the other years were a 1986 and an 89'. I currently have 130000 miles on the B-2600 4x4.The other ones went over 200000 miles without any major problems. These are the best and most reliable vehicles I have ever owned.Would certainly purchase another one, but I am not thrilled with the "Ford" involvement.

It's been a great truck
By johnm on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2200 2dr Extended Cab SB

I'm 500 miles short of 200,000 as I write this short testimony to a great truck. It's taken very little to keep it going and it's been unbelievably reliable. At 187,000 miles, I replaced the head gasket and replaced valve seals and it should be good til at least 250,000, according to the mechanic. It's too bad they don't make them anymore other than as a Ranger knockoff.

Like the Eveready Battery
By Rgangue on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

This truck has been super reliable. I have driven it 100,000 miles now as the second owner and it still runs strong and the body is doing great too.

B2200 - Great Truck
By Daryl DR D on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this new in 1993. Last of the carb vehicles I think... was reluctant to get a carb. Well, now in 11/02 i have 120k miles, most freeway. Almost no repairs, and I am getting 28 mpg. ( tailgage down, no a/c, and freeway 70 mph. Living in Phoenix, runs well. But, when it cools off into the 60's runs rough until it warms up.. almost no repair, master cyclinder and all other preventative - timeing belt..

MY LITTLE BIG PICK-UP TRUCK
By CAPTAIN SCOTT on 08/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

MY MAZDA TRUCK HAS GIVEN ME THOUSANDS OF CONSISTANT RELIABILITY. IT WAS THE FIRST NEW VEHICLE THAT I HAD EVER OWNED, AND STILL DO. AM CURRENTLY LOOKING TO BUY A NEW TRUCK, BUT WILL NOT PART WITH MY 2600i, ITS FAMILY.