Used 1992 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Mazda B-Series Pickup - Consumer Reviews

1992 Mazda B-Series Pickup

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:

It will run forever
By b johnston

1992 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 2dr Regular Cab SB

Bought truck new in 1992.Truck is now 23 years old and looks and runs as new.Have added a tilt wheel and cruise control and put in RX7 leather seats for more comfort. Am preparing to give it to my 17 year old grandson with instructions on how to maintain it so he can give it to his grandson.147000 on the clock with only routine maintenance. If u can find one by it and treasure it as they are unbelievable trucks.Addendum : Drivers side mirror apparently rusted out and fell off-boo-hoo.Mazda had ONE replacement left in their parts warehouse so I got it and replaced the mirror. Truck is still doing fine.ben

Fourhundred thousand miles,cant be wrong
By Robert A.Campbell

Since my acquirement, I have
thouroughly enjoyed this perfect little
truck, including all of its charm.
Starting everytime with assurance - to
myself. And because of this, I give
Mazda my hat. Once the agreement with
ford has deminished. Mazda should
revive the respect of the past.

Tight steering for a light pick-up. Well appointed features Some what comfortable seats torque, 2.2 litre engine

I wish ford had less of an "effect", on Mazda products. The old 'B-Series' pick- ups, had much more charm, and a specific Mazda charm, which is difficult to replace.

Great Basic Truck!
By royharper

1992 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 2dr Regular Cab SB

I've owned my Mazda B2200 for 2 years and it has been one of the most reliable and trouble-free vehicles I have ever owned. I drove it to and from work every day and a few trips across the state. Extremely dependable transportation!

My favorite feature is the lack of features! There's not much to go wrong with this basic truck. My other favorite feature is the small size of the vehicle, yet with exceptional leg and head room. Easy to manuver and park.

I wish mine had cruise control, and better seat comfort. Not good for long-distance travel due to the lack of seat padding.