Used 1992 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Mazda B-series-pickup - Consumer Reviews

1992 Mazda B-Series Pickup

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:

Fourhundred thousand miles,cant be wrong
By Robert A.Campbell

1992 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 2dr Regular Cab SB

Since my acquirement, I have thouroughly enjoyed this perfect little truck, including all of its charm. Starting everytime with assurance - to myself. And because of this, I give Mazda my hat. Once the agreement with ford has deminished. Mazda should revive the respect of the past.

Favorite Features

Tight steering for a light pick-up. Well appointed features Some what comfortable seats torque, 2.2 litre engine

Suggested Improvements

I wish ford had less of an "effect", on Mazda products. The old 'B-Series' pick- ups, had much more charm, and a specific Mazda charm, which is difficult to replace.

Great Basic Truck!
By royharper

1992 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2200 2dr Regular Cab SB

I've owned my Mazda B2200 for 2 years and it has been one of the most reliable and trouble-free vehicles I have ever owned. I drove it to and from work every day and a few trips across the state. Extremely dependable transportation!

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is the lack of features! There's not much to go wrong with this basic truck. My other favorite feature is the small size of the vehicle, yet with exceptional leg and head room. Easy to manuver and park.

Suggested Improvements

I wish mine had cruise control, and better seat comfort. Not good for long-distance travel due to the lack of seat padding.