1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup Consumer Review: Best vehicle I've ever owned

1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup - Consumer Review

B2600i Extended Cab Pickup (2.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Best vehicle I've ever owned
By mdinaz on

1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck new in 1991. It now has 233K miles, and until this year, was all original. Other than standard wear (tires, brakes, etc), nothing had been repaired or replaced. It drives great, has been super reliable, and even with 2WD, has been great in off-road type conditions. The manual transmission has been awesome. She's slowing down a bit but still, by far, the best vehicle I've ever owned in the past 30 years. I seriously doubt the Ford Mazdas will even come close.

This is the only vehicle I've ever seen, ANYWHERE, that allows you to have outside air coming in the side vents while running the AC or heat out of the central vents. Best feature that I can't find anywhere else in any make vehicle.

I can't think of a single thing, other than I wish they still made them (in Japan that is, not the Ford Mazda) and maybe it had a tad more horsepower out of the gate. But for 20 years and 233K miles, very satisfied owner.