1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup Consumer Review: Best Import Truck Built!!!!!

1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup - Consumer Review

B2600i Extended Cab Pickup (2.6L 4-cyl. 4x4 5-speed Manual)

Best Import Truck Built!!!!!
By Morris Towle on

1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2600i 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I bought this truck used in 1993, and have never regretted it. It has NEVER failed me. It has outstanding traction, I have even pulled a Toyota with bigger tires out of a mud hole I had just gone through. The only repairs I have done are Brakes, Battery, Tires, Shocks, Ball joints, the usual wear items, nothing serious. The truck is rated 18 city, 20 highways, but I average 22-24 mpg. I would love to buy a new one but unfortunately now they are rebadged Ford Rangers JUST NOT THE SAME!!!!!!

Smooth running conterbalanced cherry of an engine, and the excelent working 4x4 system. Front facing jump seats "my kids love them!". Biggest Extended cab in those years, smooth ride, especially compared to those Yotas.

RUST. The truck will never wear out but rust will be the end of it. Wish the Japanese didn't use junk recycled metal. But so far I have only had to patch hole in the bed, cab is holding up well.