Used 1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup B2600i Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:

Best truck avail in the world
By jason9022@msn.com

1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2600i 2dr Regular Cab SB

I've owned over 10 Mazda b series trucks ranging from 87-93. I am a master mechanic and know all vehicles very well. These are the best trucks that are avail in the United States. Very tough, simple and run forever with very little maintenance. The only ones to possibly stay away from would be the 87&88 b2600 trucks that have a Mitsubishi sourced engine, that was somewhat problematic in comparison to Mazda built engines. The 4x4 trucks are totally unstoppable. They are tall and light, and go through everything, but being top heavy they are easy to roll. I rolled my 4x4 and flipped it back on all wheels, let it sit for 30 min, then drove away, just a bent fender. They are tough!

Probably not the safest vehicle to be in a collision in over 60 mph, but the technology is right out of 1980. in comparison, to others they are just fine. i was in a head on at 35 mph, i was ok, walked away with a stiff neck. it's no Volvo, but unless you are a frail old woman, you should be fine

I wish they still made this truck
By animaldoc

1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2600i 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased my mazda pickup new and have been amazed at its reliability. The only thing I have had to do other than routine maintanance is recently replace the valve cover gasket which had cracked from age after 13 years of service. I drive this truck hard and cannot believe the original clutch is still working. Hats off to mazda for one of the best made trucks ever!

The 5 speed transmission is perfectly matched for the motor, providing excellent traction off road.

A little more leg room in the cab would be nice for those of us over 6' tall.