1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
Best vehicle I've ever owned
By mdinaz on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck new in 1991. It now has 233K miles, and until this year, was all original. Other than standard wear (tires, brakes, etc), nothing had been repaired or replaced. It drives great, has been super reliable, and even with 2WD, has been great in off-road type conditions. The manual transmission has been awesome. She's slowing down a bit but still, by far, the best vehicle I've ever owned in the past 30 years. I seriously doubt the Ford Mazdas will even come close.

It wouldn't die!
By mks on 08/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

People I know used to call this truck "The Tank." It started up every time without fail. It could maintain higher than highway speeds for extended periods of time, even after 100K miles on it. I am certain that I could have driven it another 200K without any major problems. It was extremely fun to drive, and highly reliable. Despite being a truck, it handled very well. Most amazing was its demise. I was doing something I shouldn't have been doing, and ended up rolling the thing down a ravine and then into a tree. Despite all the damage, the thing could still start up in the salvage yard a few days later! Even in death, it lived up to it's nickname!

mazda truck
By mark on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Mazda B-Series Pickup Extended Cab B2600i 2dr Extended Cab SB

I use it for work and it's been a good one