1990 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
GREAT LIL' TRUCK!
By sue on 07/18/07 14:33 PM (PDT)

1990 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2200 2dr Regular Cab LB

We bought this car for our son a few years ago. It's been a great reliable truck for him. We've had no mechanical issues - just regular maint. things done. I recommend it to anyone.

Great truck!
By Ron on 05/06/07 10:29 AM (PDT)

1990 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2600i 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Bought it back in 2000, my old ford was run to death by then. Has been very reliable but I have had a few breakdowns, nothing major-major. But that is what you can expect after 235,000 great miles. Overall I love it, and I would definitely buy another.

Perfect little truck
By laura k. on 11/14/05 16:20 PM (PST)

1990 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2200 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck for $900 and the only things that I have had problems with were replacing the muffler and a leaky molded radiator hose. I love the way it drives and I will keep it as long as I possibly can.

Great little truck
By Andy on 09/24/05 13:57 PM (PDT)

1990 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2200 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have a B2200 short bed base cab, and it's my first truck and I love it! it's a 5 speed and it shifts nice and smooth. It has great gas mileage compared to all of the gas hogging F150s and Silverados out there.

old reliable
By Anthony on 03/11/05 13:26 PM (PST)

1990 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2600i 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Although I've only had this truck about 2 years, it's been very reliable. With only 100K on it, its still running strong. The 4WD is very useful on my construction site and also in the snow. Body is still in good shape considering all the New England winters its been through. Decent mileage for a truck (18-20mpg), but replacement parts can be expensive as it is a rare model

True Blue and reliable Mazda Truck
By Pam Allsopp on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2600i 2dr Regular Cab SB

We are the orginal owners of this truch, which we bought brand new. It has surpassed our hopes and expectations! It has never broken down on us. We have had to maintain it only. It has not needed a lot fo repair work even for as old as it is.I feel it is a solid truck. the body is going to hell, but the engine is purfect !!! I would buy another in a second !!!

90 Mazda SE-5 2600i 4x4
By JeffClark27 on 02/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Mazda B-Series Pickup Regular Cab B2600i 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

No problems with this one. These are great trucks that last a life time. Milage could be better but I'll take reliability of fuel consumption anyday.