1994 Mazda 929 Consumer Review: One of the best cars I've ever

1994 Mazda 929 Sedan - Consumer Review

One of the best cars I've ever had.
By mazdacrazy on

1994 Mazda 929 4dr Sedan

I bought the car in the summer of '97 with only 28k on the odometer. I've just turned over 67k and runs like a top (yeah I know, super low miles whatya expect). It's been my "go to work car" mostly, with occasional road trips when my other rides are in use. Fantastic ride on the highway, reliable, economical, powerful and fast. What more could you want? Oh yeah, drop dead good looks. On the down side parts are hard to find and when you get 'em boy do you pay a price for them. I live in the southeast, my dealer has checked for used parts and they are not available. All the good parts have already been salvaged so I gotta bite the bullet and get factory new$$. In the long run it's worth it.

Bullet proof reliability and durability. Comfort level, good gas mileage, power, classic style and good looks, and ummm did I mention fast?

Larger trunk, needs a dash glove box, tilt wheel, other options that are on a new 2007 car. better availability of parts at lower cost. Wonder how fast it would be if they put a turbo on that V-6 motor?