I love my Mazda
By cari's car on
1999 Mazda 626 LX 4dr Sedan
My car has over 110,000 miles on it; Yesterday I got almost 40 mpg, interstate driving @ 73 mph with AC, cruise when possible. My car needs a tune up too, but always gets regular oil changes. I added a spoiler, alloy wheels and a stripe at purchase giving the design a more finished look; people still remark at how sporty my car is. I would buy another same model or V6 when/if this one ever gives up. I have minor back problems and the seats are great even for long distances; the rotating fan is great for in between weather and saves AC. Good buy for my money.
Favorite Features
Good seats; rotating fan; fold down back seat open to trunk for hauling long stuff; great gas mileage on hwy; floor mats stay put front and back; nice big trunk; sound system pretty good; roomy interior; easy in and out even with handicap. Like grab bars above side windows. Stable ride; easy to handle!
Suggested Improvements
Add spoiler, wheels and stripes on sides for sportier look; worth extra money. Chronic probs with headlights short/switch putting corrosion on prongs of lights and going out; dash rattle annoying; 1 cup holder bigger for regular coffee mug. AC tied to car cooling system makes it expensive to repair.