1996 Mazda 626 Consumer Review: Best Ride I have ever owned

1996 Mazda 626 Sedan - Consumer Review

Best Ride I have ever owned
By Gina May on

1996 Mazda 626 LX 4dr Sedan

My 626 LX was bought in 2000 with 40K. The paint never faded and it stood out like the velvet on a Queens Robe. The car made me feel like it was my roman chariot and I was the queen. my favorite car out of many. It was reliable, fun, good looking and everything I haven’t found in a man. I put 80k on it in 3yrs. I lost my 96 to a women who ran a stop sign in a 92 protege. My hart was broken, but now I have a 98 626 Lx Chariot to ride and I am ready to have some fun again.

Osculating Vents, over drive, style, trunk with split seats and the little change holder on the left of the steering. Transmission was great too. Just don't change transmission fluid its not recomended by mazda and all I know who have ended up with problems.

Airbags need to be set to go off at a higher impact, I was only going 30-35, slid 12ft before impact & deployment, cost to replace is around 1000 each. Fix airflow problem, better brakes or make the car lighter, and put cup holders away from the radio knobs.