1995 Mazda 626 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 626 model:
No Problems
By DS on 09/19/09 21:27 PM (PDT)

1995 Mazda 626 Sedan LX V6 4dr Sedan

I've had my mazda for almost 18 years now and i still haven't had any problems. I get great fuel economy and the performance is always excellent. I love my car and i always will. ZWorks well through any weather condition especially in the rain and snow.

it's a mazda
By abcdef on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda 626 Sedan LX V6 4dr Sedan

This car handles great and is built like a machine. Nice V6 and great cargo and passenger room. Runs nice and smooth.

BEST CAR EVER
By ADOLFHDEZ007 on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda 626 Sedan LX V6 4dr Sedan

THIS THE BEST CAR YOU CAN BUY I BOUGHT IT FOR $7000 AND SINCE THEN I HAVEN'T PUT ANY MONEY FIXIN IT I THINK PEOPLE SOMETIMES LIKES TO BUY HONDAS BECAUSE THE TRADITION THE LAST FOREVER LET ME TELL YOU THIS CAR IN SOME WAYS IS BETTER THAN HONDA AND CHEAPER ALSO SO YOU DECIED WHAT YOU WANT TO BUY BUT TO ME THIS CAR IS THE BEST AND RIGHT NOW I'M LOOKING FOR MY 2ND ONE AND IS GOING TO BE A MAZDA MILLENIA. THANK YOU.

Great car for great price
By Great deal on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda 626 Sedan LX V6 4dr Sedan

I bought this car for a reasonable 2,300. It has many great features and handles great. I should have probably paid at least three for it. I don't regret my purchase for one sec. It serves all my needs. If you can get one in similar condition under three don't hesitate you can't lose.

Great Car
By MazdaMan626 on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda 626 Sedan LX V6 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for 7 years and I have never had a problem with it, I mean NEVER. I swear you would really have to try to break it. GOOD JOB MAZDA!!!!! The car has conservative styling but looks good. It preforms great and has amazing handling. I crush those crappy civics with my V6 power. This car is the BEST