1994 Mazda 626 Consumer Review: Fun to Drive, good MPG

1994 Mazda 626 Sedan - Consumer Review

Fun to Drive, good MPG
By Kaka on

1994 Mazda 626 LX V6 4dr Sedan

I have mine with all options, Leather, sunroof, power window, central lock, ABS, V6 2.5L, 4 wheel disc brake...and the most important...5 speed manual. This car so much better than Honda Accord. Has a lot of power but still have good MPG. My wife's car is Honda Accord 97. It's an automatic; it seems lame, bored, doesn't have power and has worse MPG even though the Honda has smaller engine (2.2L). This Mazda 626 has better suspension and better build quality compare to Accord. I bought this car based my experience with my previous car, a Mazda Protege LX 1.8L. It has all options. Has more than 200.000 miles but the engine still run like new...bravo Mazda. My next car probably will be a MazdaSpeed 6.

The engine; the V6 2.5L has a lot of power and good MPG. The 5 speed transmission is so strong; probably because they were built by Japanese Mazda. The auto transmissions were built by Ford ... so you know the quality.

The paint and 6 speed manual.