1994 Mazda 626 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 626 model:
Sold but had some problems!
By AJC on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda 626 LX 4dr Sedan

We bought the car in 1996 and it had 35,000 miles. We had to put in a new trans at 55,000 miles. the ca now has 100,000 mile and had to replace the two front axles, rear struts, front brakes, tires. I quess we got the lemon because of the trans. The car is still very tight.

I LOVE MY 626
By 626lover on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda 626 ES V6 4dr Sedan

I love my car. I have had it for two years now, and I had to replace the distributor 2 weeks after buying, then nothing until last month, I had to replace the alternator and I am now replacing the driver side window switch. But I do love it. I can go off road with it, and race if I wanted. I got it to 111 in the quarter mile. I haven't seen any good looking rims on this car yet. I would suggest this car to EVERYONE!

1994 Mazda 626
By Andy Mazda on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda 626 LX 4dr Sedan

I bought it new and it's been very reliable and comfortable. I just had to change the transmission at 107K. There's a oxygen sensor light that has been going on since I bought the car. I have gotton it fixed a few times but it still comes on.

Solid car
By vtdichard on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda 626 LX 4dr Sedan

i bought this car unsed in 1997 it was a lease return and has been a very reliable vechile since I bought it. great gas mileage with the 4cyl 5 spd, and vitually maintenance free. Since I've owned it the only money I've had to put in the vechile was for a new distributor and usual item.... brakes/tires. I would recomend this vechile to anyone.

a reliable friend
By beverly on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda 626 LX V6 4dr Sedan

I just sold this car with 142,000 miles on it and it was still riding like a new car....no rattles, shimmies or shakes and still tight on the road.