1991 Mazda 626 Consumer Review: Love, Love, Love My Mazda 626!

1991 Mazda 626 - Consumer Review

Love, Love, Love My Mazda 626!
By woodlakes on

1991 Mazda 626 DX 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car new in 1991 with 10 miles on it. It now has over 130,000, and I still love it! Very reliable, great gas mileage, looks and runs great still! Only problem is major paint oxidization, but then, it never had a garage to sleep in. Could also use a cup holder. Interior is just as nice as when I purchased it, except for a small crack in the dash vinyl, at the corner of the defroster. :-( Not once have I had any major repairs. I'm a fanatic for clean oil in my car, keeping my plugs clean, and keeping the tires properly inflated. Thanks, Mazda, for building a wonderful, dependable car! I'll drive it until the doors fall off! FYI - I also own a '87 Mazda B2200- love it too!

Quality for the price! Can't beat it! Plus, I feel a classic line that has not gone out of style. Still looks great!

Needs a better quality paint, and add a cupholder. Other than that, I still love my car 17 years later!!!