Fun to Drive Economy car
By Crazy_J on
1993 Mazda 323 2dr Hatchback
My reliable 4dr 1980 Buick engine flooded with oil after it was hit underneath by the street as I came off the lot, my dad rewarded me with a beautful apple candy red skylark. Then this skylark starting having transmission slipping problems, with every transmission put in it so far! But my sister was kind of enough to let me drive her Mazda 323 until my skylark is fixed and ever since then driving has been fun. It's very peppy for a 82hp car with only 92 pounds of torque. So far it has had no mager problems, it's just a nice simple "I'll get you there and go back with pep in your step money in your pocket car".
Favorite Features
Power to weight ratio!(I raced a v6 thunderbird and kept up!), transmisson,engine sound when pushed,the could be upgraded stock wheels my dad placed ^_-
Suggested Improvements
Improvements natrually won't happen, but "Mazda" should concept a 2005 Mazda 323 hatchback replica with hot looks with a standard 150hp to 170 or 180hp engine. For a price at least 17,000, because let's face it the turbo charged protege'will be out,but why is it limited?