1993 Mazda 323 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 323 model:
I love this car
By UCLAis1 on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda 323 2dr Hatchback

I can't believe they don't still make this machine. My brother turned me on to Mazda with his GLC, and I got a 323 Sedan in 1986. This is my second car over 17 years. Mazdas are reliable. There is cavernous room, super punch, great handling, and it always starts in the morning. I take my car offroading!

Fun to Drive Economy car
By Crazy_J on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda 323 2dr Hatchback

My reliable 4dr 1980 Buick engine flooded with oil after it was hit underneath by the street as I came off the lot, my dad rewarded me with a beautful apple candy red skylark. Then this skylark starting having transmission slipping problems, with every transmission put in it so far! But my sister was kind of enough to let me drive her Mazda 323 until my skylark is fixed and ever since then driving has been fun. It's very peppy for a 82hp car with only 92 pounds of torque. So far it has had no mager problems, it's just a nice simple "I'll get you there and go back with pep in your step money in your pocket car".

My White 323
By bbdoggies on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda 323 2dr Hatchback

I have just loved driving it! It is zippy, economical(gas mileage) and I can really buzz around town in it! It is easy to drive and back up. It has been reasonably reliable. It is now nine years old and I have had some repairs on the alternator. I had problems with key locks in the hatch and doors. It performs well on the highway. There is lots of visibility with the window design.

Mazda 323 is a Perfect ten!
By boon on 03/17/02 16:57 PM (PST)

1993 Mazda 323 2dr Hatchback

Mazda 323 is a Perfect ten!