2016 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Mazda 3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Limited Use Review
By Joseph Wixted

2016 Mazda 3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have had the car for one month and driven about 350 miles so this review is based on a limited time period.

Excellent crash performance
By Ash

2016 Mazda 3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I was hit in the middle of the passenger side by a driver who ran a stop sign, hard enough that I spun 180 degrees and she continued on to hit a house across the street. I estimate she was doing 35-40 mph on a residential street and she never even touched her brakes. The Mazda3 was amazing. 2 days later I have a bruise where the seatbelt crossed my lap and another on my back where I'm assuming the seat supports pressed into me. That's it. No stiffness or soreness, no other injuries. The wreck honestly felt smoother than a bumpy roller coaster ride, although not nearly as fun. And when the air bags deployed, the car used my phone over the Bluetooth connection and called 911 automatically. I really liked my car. It handled well, was comfortable, fun to drive, attractive, and priced right. If the insurance totals mine out, I will be purchasing another Mazda3.

Mazda3 a great value
By Anthony Pione

2016 Mazda 3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Performance of the car is very good, acceleration adequate, fuel economy excellent.

Great little car!
By Maribel Martinez

2016 Mazda 3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Love my Mazda
By Kevin White

2016 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Rear seating may be a bit tight for larger/taller types but still good.Trunk is also a bit small but fine for a single person like me.I have nothing bad to say about this car. I love the way it handles especially on curves, braking is good . Road noise is maybe a little on high side but I'm listening to music anyway. The nav system is quirky but you get used to it. I wanted something under 25K and I am very happy with my purchase. I have had it just a month so I'll update if any changes.