2015 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mazda 3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Bad electronics
By Kelly

2015 Mazda 3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

This car has alarm, navigation and Bluetooth issues. Alarm goes off while driving, navigation turns off while driving and Bluetooth never works properly and often drops. Very disappointed of the cost of this vehicle.

Good value for the money.
By SoOC Car Enthusiast

2015 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Bit more money than Civic, Corolla, etc. Drives like a sports sedan not an economy car. Slightly noisier than competition but driving experience more than makes up for that. Interior has rich, high quality feel. ZOOM ZOOM is more than mktg. slogan. Have owned for more than 1 year and 12,000 miles. 36 mpg average, not bad considering I drive fast when able.

2015 Mazda 3 S GT 4 door Review
By Ryan

2015 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My Mazda 3 has been terrific over the year+ that I've owned it. I have almost no complaints (I did have to fix a loose center console armrest, and a quicker 0-60 time would be awesome!) I honestly look at it like a mini Audi, and would take it over the A3 in a heartbeat. On more than one occasion people have questioned which brand I'm driving, thinking it was a BMW or something similar. 5/5 stars!

An Awesome Little Car
By M. West

2015 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought this back in May for my wife and I. We really like it a lot. It was in an accident that smashed the whole front end when my wife was driving and the airbag saved her from any injuries. I and others thought it was totaled but the repair company knew better. They stripped off the fenders, hood, and bumper and the rest of the car was just fine. Now we have it back and it's like nothing happened to it. I think that speaks to the safety of this car.
The Good:
40 mpg on long trips / 30 in town on average
Tight handling and directional stability
Not bad to look at
Rear view camera (can't stand cars without it now)
The engine and trans work seamlessly
The not so good:
The light from the taillights seems small & inadequate like taillights from 1972. They need to upgrade this to 2016 standards.
The front seats need a tad more foam cushioning. I had to make an air cushion pillow out of bubble wrap to sit on.
The biggest gripe: The rear view mirror is placed way too low so it blocks my view to the right. I will move this somehow because it really sucks and I can't believe they think this is O.K. I mean look at every other car on the road and there is nothing this stupidly placed.

The best...maybe not! But probably fun-to-drive!
By Tee Nguyen

2015 Mazda 3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have it for 6 months. It still drives like a dream. Trust me! It can put a smile on your face in every corner you drive. The handling, it's perfect. The styling, OMG people around keep looking at you like they want to ask what car it is. The 2.5 engine is pretty strong in this car. I got a S touring (not the top trim). It missing some tech like LED light, real-leather seat... but it still has leatherette seat, navigation, 2.5 engine, paddle shifter, big screen, blind spot monitoring... You cannot find any with those tech around 23k$. Maybe you can but not that price.
If you want to know anything bad about it, it's the noise and vibration. But I feel it mostly from the tires, those Dunlop tires that they gave me. It's good in performance but not for daily driving. It can gives you headache.