2003 Maserati Spyder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spyder model:
FAST AND FUN
By Marco Maserati on 10/26/08 18:06 PM (PDT)

2003 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

The car is very exciting, from starting it up to parking it in your driveway. The look and feel of this vehicle is elegant yet very sporty. This car makes me feel great and the sound of this beast is awsome. This car does nothing but make me smile :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Beauty and sophistication
By T.A. Summerlin on 05/24/06 08:17 AM (PDT)

2003 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

I bought this car after owning two Ferraris. The warranty did the trick along with the understated elegance with extraordinary sound, performance, and beauty.

Love This Car!
By Gian on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

This car has great acceleration. Incredible road holding capability. State of the art interior design. I was surpirsed with the all the safety features. It is a very driveable machine.

Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa
By Ernesto on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

I find the car exciting. I own a Ferrari Testarossa too, and I enjoy both cars with equal enthusiasm, however I love the F1 gear shift. The car handle very well and I do not regret buying it. Good job Ferrari and Maserati.

Excellent Automobile--Prefered over Z8
By S. Ricardo on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

I own a Z8 and a Cambiocorsa, and the Maserati is the winner by far. Much more responsive, powerful, and agile. I love driving around town and watching people stare at this beautiful car. It is very fun waiting at a red light and challenging people to a race by reving it's massive engine. Scared a couple people off even while going slow. A+, EXCELLENT AUTO--HIGHLY RECOMMEND.