2003 Maserati Spyder - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spyder model:
FAST AND FUN
By Marco Maserati on 10/26/08 18:06 PM (PDT)

2003 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

The car is very exciting, from starting it up to parking it in your driveway. The look and feel of this vehicle is elegant yet very sporty. This car makes me feel great and the sound of this beast is awsome. This car does nothing but make me smile :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Beauty and sophistication
By T.A. Summerlin on 05/24/06 08:17 AM (PDT)

2003 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

I bought this car after owning two Ferraris. The warranty did the trick along with the understated elegance with extraordinary sound, performance, and beauty.

A lot more automobile
By JCAP on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Maserati Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is a lot more automobile than a Mercedes with style that turns heads and performance which is a joy to drive.

Maserati just as I thought it would be
By James Marshall on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Maserati Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I thought this car was beautiful since the first day I saw it and I have been satisfied with it every since. The car runs great and is a great head-turner.

Love This Car!
By Gian on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

This car has great acceleration. Incredible road holding capability. State of the art interior design. I was surpirsed with the all the safety features. It is a very driveable machine.

pure exhiliration
By timmy19 on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Maserati Spyder GT 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

my little baby is so so beautiful and so powerful. it is such an eye-catcher on the road. true pure exhilration. the only negative is a difficult-to-use and disppointing stereo system (the buttons.....can't fast forward....). once the song is on, the sound is excellent though.

Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa
By Ernesto on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

I find the car exciting. I own a Ferrari Testarossa too, and I enjoy both cars with equal enthusiasm, however I love the F1 gear shift. The car handle very well and I do not regret buying it. Good job Ferrari and Maserati.

Excellent Automobile--Prefered over Z8
By S. Ricardo on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)

I own a Z8 and a Cambiocorsa, and the Maserati is the winner by far. Much more responsive, powerful, and agile. I love driving around town and watching people stare at this beautiful car. It is very fun waiting at a red light and challenging people to a race by reving it's massive engine. Scared a couple people off even while going slow. A+, EXCELLENT AUTO--HIGHLY RECOMMEND.