Used 2009 Maserati Quattroporte Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Maserati Quattroporte Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quattroporte model:

A real review.
By Jacob Marks

2009 Maserati Quattroporte Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is the first car I have owned that had cost over $100,000. The 3 other cars I have owned were less than $30,000. This is the first car I have not thought twice about getting. I knew I wanted one. So, back to the QP. The car is a dream to drive. Seriously. A head-turner and a rubber-burner. The car is fast, but I never can really "open 'er up" on the freeway. Which really stinks. In any case, the car is great looking and sounding, inside and out. But with all great things, there are a few kinks Maserati should iron out.

The exterior. The interior. Smartly placed buttons and dials. The backseat is perfect. The engine is a soundtrack of it's own.

Servicing this thing is like building a new house. Its expensive, and complicated. Maserati can never seem pinpoint the problem. Smallish trunk, too. The fuel economy, even after all these years, is still a dog. Fix these, & Maserati will have a true winner in my book. Good job on the 09, though.

Greatest Car
By Alex

2009 Maserati Quattroporte Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have 3 lamborghinis, 4 bentleys, 2 rolls royces, 8 ferraris, 3 aston martins, 1 bugatti, a bmw, and a audi r8 because i collect cars. but i have to say my favorite car is my maserati quattroporte.

outside design, roomy back seat, massage seats, great sound system, adjustable back seats (standard), and the interface

could use some more power, paddles feel a little wobbly and cheap, overall amazing car