2009 Maserati Quattroporte Consumer Reviews

2009 Maserati Quattroporte - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quattroporte model:
if youre tall
By anthony on 04/18/10 17:39 PM (PDT)

2009 Maserati Quattroporte S 4dr Sedan (4.7L 8cyl 6A)

we all know the pros- stylish, great sound, exotic, head turner etc... however, im 6'3 230 and its too tight in the driver seat. my legs feel like they are held too close together and i need the seat to extend further back. cant keep it, but the grand turismo fits much better.

A real review.
By Jacob Marks on 11/17/09 16:06 PM (PST)

2009 Maserati Quattroporte 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is the first car I have owned that had cost over $100,000. The 3 other cars I have owned were less than $30,000. This is the first car I have not thought twice about getting. I knew I wanted one. So, back to the QP. The car is a dream to drive. Seriously. A head-turner and a rubber-burner. The car is fast, but I never can really "open 'er up" on the freeway. Which really stinks. In any case, the car is great looking and sounding, inside and out. But with all great things, there are a few kinks Maserati should iron out.

Greatest Car
By Alex on 04/15/09 14:52 PM (PDT)

2009 Maserati Quattroporte 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have 3 lamborghinis, 4 bentleys, 2 rolls royces, 8 ferraris, 3 aston martins, 1 bugatti, a bmw, and a audi r8 because i collect cars. but i have to say my favorite car is my maserati quattroporte.

absolutely suprising!!!
By boyce h on 03/22/09 16:50 PM (PDT)

2009 Maserati Quattroporte S 4dr Sedan (4.7L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned 6 bentleys, somewhere around 30 Mercedes, bmws, audis, jags, & even a jensen intercepter, but I've never been as surprisingly pleased as I am with my new Maserati quattroporte s! Incredibly quick, quiet, smooth, & gorgeous! Only two minor complaints:1-the lane change lever is too far from the steering wheel and behind too large paddle shifters. 2-accelerator & brake are too close together. We haven't been able to activate my bluetooth phone and I'm 90 miles from the dealer so we're dealing by phone!