Used 2009 Maserati Quattroporte Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Maserati Quattroporte - Consumer Reviews

2009 Maserati Quattroporte

View reviews for a specific Quattroporte model:

if youre tall
By anthony

2009 Maserati Quattroporte S 4dr Sedan (4.7L 8cyl 6A)

we all know the pros- stylish, great sound, exotic, head turner etc... however, im 6'3 230 and its too tight in the driver seat. my legs feel like they are held too close together and i need the seat to extend further back. cant keep it, but the grand turismo fits much better.

Favorite Features

looks

Suggested Improvements

provide a big man conversion as an option

A real review.
By Jacob Marks

2009 Maserati Quattroporte 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is the first car I have owned that had cost over $100,000. The 3 other cars I have owned were less than $30,000. This is the first car I have not thought twice about getting. I knew I wanted one. So, back to the QP. The car is a dream to drive. Seriously. A head-turner and a rubber-burner. The car is fast, but I never can really "open 'er up" on the freeway. Which really stinks. In any case, the car is great looking and sounding, inside and out. But with all great things, there are a few kinks Maserati should iron out.

Favorite Features

The exterior. The interior. Smartly placed buttons and dials. The backseat is perfect. The engine is a soundtrack of it's own.

Suggested Improvements

Servicing this thing is like building a new house. Its expensive, and complicated. Maserati can never seem pinpoint the problem. Smallish trunk, too. The fuel economy, even after all these years, is still a dog. Fix these, & Maserati will have a true winner in my book. Good job on the 09, though.

Greatest Car
By Alex

2009 Maserati Quattroporte 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have 3 lamborghinis, 4 bentleys, 2 rolls royces, 8 ferraris, 3 aston martins, 1 bugatti, a bmw, and a audi r8 because i collect cars. but i have to say my favorite car is my maserati quattroporte.

Favorite Features

outside design, roomy back seat, massage seats, great sound system, adjustable back seats (standard), and the interface

Suggested Improvements

could use some more power, paddles feel a little wobbly and cheap, overall amazing car

absolutely suprising!!!
By boyce h

2009 Maserati Quattroporte S 4dr Sedan (4.7L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned 6 bentleys, somewhere around 30 Mercedes, bmws, audis, jags, & even a jensen intercepter, but I've never been as surprisingly pleased as I am with my new Maserati quattroporte s! Incredibly quick, quiet, smooth, & gorgeous! Only two minor complaints:1-the lane change lever is too far from the steering wheel and behind too large paddle shifters. 2-accelerator & brake are too close together. We haven't been able to activate my bluetooth phone and I'm 90 miles from the dealer so we're dealing by phone!

Favorite Features

torque, smooth & quiet ride, exterior, interior,audio system, overall power, total uniqueness!

Suggested Improvements

smaller paddles, greater separation of foot pedals (one inch or so), arrange to lock in desired info on small screen & enlarge on large screen & lock in.