2008 Maserati Quattroporte - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quattroporte model:
Disappointed
By Robert Schaffuan on 01/24/09 21:56 PM (PST)

2008 Maserati Quattroporte Executive GT Automatic 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I am disappointed with this car. I am very glad I set up a lease instead of purchasing it. At first, the car looked stunning in the dealer. I took a test drive, and it drove well on the streets. I wanted to experiment with Maserati. I thought this car was great, until I saw the Mercedes Benz CLS 63 AMG. My lease was nearing an end, and I already had complaints with the car. The rear seat comfort was not acceptable. I didn't realize this, since I am normally the one driving. Also, the Navigation malfunctioned. The power is lacking compared to my former Mercedes Benz E55 AMG. Overall, I think it was a good experience to try the Maserati, because now I now to stick with Mercedes AMG.

Better than expected
By Minneapolitan on 12/02/08 21:57 PM (PST)

2008 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S Automatic 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I was very much ready to lease my third S class when I decided that I should at least explore the possibility of a Quattroporte. Now I cannot fathom ever buying from the Germans again. The car was bought for the looks and sporting credentials but I have been surprised by the quality and reliability. Despite the 20 in wheels the car rides well in the city where it spends most of its time. On the freeway there is plenty of power on tap though the car is downright lazy compared to the AMGs of my past. Regardless, the car is so well balanced, I prefer it. I've always loved cars but now I really love MY car.

Amazizizing
By Mazeraty Finatico on 10/08/08 21:41 PM (PDT)

2008 Maserati Quattroporte Collezione Cento Automatic 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

The Maserati Quattroporte is about the sexiest sedan you'll ever see, and its Italian craftsmanship reflects passion. Its styling, by the legendary Pininfarina, shows them all how it should be done, without tricks. The lines are so shapely they're striking. Its cabin is roomy for a car this low and stylish, but it's really all about the quality of its materials, with nine shades of leather and six types of wood to choose from. The controls could and should be simpler, but that's true of all the top luxury cars today.

Bravissimo! Bella! Bella!
By Maser Lover on 04/30/08 16:49 PM (PDT)

2008 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S Automatic 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This a big car (4,000 lbs.) but can really get out of its own way, lovely growl (!!!), fast, gorgeous, well appointed, superb road feel...and I love the paddle shifters (its got that amazing Ferrari transmission). Did not expect to be so impressed by this car but am still raving to all my friends about it. Good experience at the dealership too!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.