2015 Maserati Ghibli Sedan Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Maserati Ghibli Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ghibli model:

excellent, poor dealership earnhardtmaserati,
By pun

recommend Scottsdale maserati

Extremely happy with our 2016 Gibli S
By TBayFlorida

2015 Maserati Ghibli Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

While our GHIBLI S may be at the low end of available Maserati's, this vehicle is as much fun to drive as any vehicle we might have considered within our budget and by fun, I mean not only a sexy eye catching style inside and out, but a head turning beauty that wakes-up lookers with a sporty roar from those quad pipes which competing vehicles just can't match, all with a comfort that makes my wife and I smile ear to ear with every mile we drive. In our younger years, we've had a brand new Corvette and some Mercedes too, including a 560 SL, all of which we have grown tired of over time. We briefly considered a BMW, but it seems nearly every college kid has one now or at least a friend who does and quite frankly, there are so many BMW's on the road today, they are even becoming boring to the eye. So, this time, while we had our eye on the upcomming re-styled 2017 Porche Panamera, we just got tired of waiting and found ourselves attracted to the Maserati Gibli. Not only did we save some cash, but we are convinced we made the right choice when chossing the GIBLI S instead of the Panamera. We just took our first long distance road trip (about 2500 miles) and we probably received more compliments about our Maserati in a week, than in a lifetime of driving other vehicles, because it is simply the nicest vehicle we've ever had. We love ours!!!

One of the best I have driven
By will

2015 Maserati Ghibli Sedan S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I really love the way this car drives. It is very comfortable. I have the sport suspension and it really is about perfect. The engine is really spectacular. I have read some reviews that mentioned that it did have to build boost, I can sometimes feel the hesitation when starting from a stop. It has incredible acceleration. The exhaust sounds fantastic.
My main complaint in this car is the stereo. It just really does not sound that great. The infotainment system works really well. I have read where some critics have blasted using the same system from a Jeep Grand Cherokee, but I think it is one of the best I have seen. It is very easy to use.
My last complain is the parking sensors. It would be nice to have a switch to toggle it on and off.
The car really looks good and I get tons of compliments. I also think the interior is very nice. The seats look and feel great. If it weren't for the stereo, I would say it was the best car I have owned.

Maserati Ghibili S Q4; It's That Car You Will Love
By Danny Forge

2015 Maserati Ghibli Sedan S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

The new Maserati Ghibili S Q4 will have you taking rides that you normally would not take. It is Q4 quick, handling is fantastic and the interior is plain but elegant. Many will notice this is not the typical everyday Mercedes that are all too common. Many will notice this the Ghibili is packing some power simply at start-up. Many will also like to go for a ride. I really like the trunk space! The lines are unequivocally unmatched with a simply beautiful paint job that was meant to last. The wheels are sweet and the stagger is perfect. Now, for the just ok. The stereo needs aftermarket help and the gas mileage is not that great. Anyhow, go drive one and get to know it! The Maserati Ghibili and I think you will find that it really is a car that you will love.

I put in a 10" JL sub and amp. Lots of cutting but came out fantastic.

Very nice luxury sports sedan
By Richard DeLoskey, PhD

2015 Maserati Ghibli Sedan S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have owned this car for about 6 months and have driven it just under 6,000 miles. I have driven a Porsche Panamera for about 120 miles. Both cars are excellent and a blast to drive. The Maserati Ghibli is not quite as responsive as the Porsche Panamera, but it has a softer ride and nicer interior. The navigation is the best I have ever used, very user friendly; you don't have to read the intruction to use, it is that intuitive!!!!! I do not understand the complaints by reviewers about the shared Chrysler knobs and similar navigation system. None of the other manufacturers (Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, or Porsche) use significantly better knobs and most have less intuitive navigation systems that require one to at least read part of the instructions. If your only compliant are the knobs and the easy-to-use navigation unit, then I would say, it is a great sports sedan. I chose the Maserati Ghibli over the Porsche Panamera mainly because of the price for two very comparable cars; these 2 luxury sports sedans stand out from the others in style and driving performance on windy roads. Don't believe the reviews, drive it for yourself and experience the Ghibli or the Quatroporte. If you like to drive spirited, then you will love the Maderati Ghibli, the Quatroporte Q4 and the Porsche Panamera 4/4S. The others luxury sports sedans just aren't the same, even though they are nice, just not as exciting.