2014 Maserati Ghibli Sedan Consumer Reviews

2014 Maserati Ghibli Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ghibli model:
Not Impressed
By Kingsley Ozoude on 02/22/15 20:46 PM (PST)

2014 Maserati Ghibli Sedan S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have had my Ghibli QS4 since July, 2014. The car has the worst 'upgraded' radio of any car most readers of this review has today. The dealer replaced my amplifier but the problem persists. The airflow to the floor is terrible, comes out mostly at the windshield. That they also don't know how to fix. The seat belt clip is low that it takes spraining ones back just to click the seat belt. The car even would not start on 2 occasions, embarrassing! It's a shame that since 1914, Maserati has not figured out these seemingly simple things. If you have more than $75K to spend, you better spend it on a car with luxury and performance. I own high end BMW, MB, Porsche, AUDI. Ghibli is a disgrace.

Perfect lease car
By johnfsteph on 12/03/14 16:01 PM (PST)

2014 Maserati Ghibli Sedan S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I've had my car since mid October 2014 and so far no major problems. The car drives really nice and the exhaust is fantastic. My only complaint are the small rattles in the car. Nothing too big, just a little annoying. I am confident the dealer will resolve when I bring it in for service...

Man what a car!!
By happy1147 on 05/12/14 13:58 PM (PDT)

2014 Maserati Ghibli Sedan S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I love my car. Fast and handles well on WV roads. Makes my Corvette look like family sedan. Great performance and an eye pleaser especially when my blonde wife drives it. Made a few Camaro and Mustang believers when the old man leaves them in the breeze. Go Trident!!

I love the performance
By csperling on 02/18/14 12:13 PM (PST)

2014 Maserati Ghibli Sedan S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I love the sleek and sexy look of the car....performance is incredible and sound is amazing...it ends there... ...inside the vehicle you would not expect to find the following lack of quirks and lack of details from the manufacture; THOUGH HERE THEY ARE: constant rattles from the glove box, dashboard, rear doors, windows and rear seats. Window seals inviting in the open road air in as you drive. The worst sound system I have ever had in any vehicle. Car floor mats which are of the lowest quality I have ever had. The CHEAPES PAINT "MICA' which scratches if you blow on the vehicle too hard.. Even with all of the above conditions, driving the vehicle is still a pleasure and an art.

Ghibli SQ4
By pluther on 12/02/13 19:34 PM (PST)

2014 Maserati Ghibli Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Purchased the Ghibli SQ4 after being a BMW 5 series driver for over a decade. There are so many BMW's on the road now that they are just not that unique anymore. The Ghibli seemed like a very unique option and I am overall very pleased. I only have 500 miles on the car but it has been a lot of fun. The Ghibli is not a luxury car...it's a true sports car that is built do drive. It has a firm ride (which I love) and it's pretty noisy compared to BMW or Mercedes but that's what I wanted. It's handling and exhaust are second to none in this class...really awesome. The paddle shifters work terrific and shift instantly unlike many competitors. The car design is beautiful!