2006 Lincoln Zephyr - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic - (147 reviews )
More Power!
By Val on 09/20/06 06:42 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

New Camry and Azera are the same size but have much more power. Six speed automatic gives the smooth ride, but when you need to accelerate it is a burden. The steering is heavy, the door takes a "slam" to close. The reading of "Average M/G" does not correspond with manual calculation, when you divide filled up gallons by driven miles. Lit Displays are barely seen

Wow, I love my new car!!!
By D. Taylor on 09/15/06 11:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased my Zephyr. I can say that I am very happy with my new car. The interior is beautiful and roomy with many options at the base level. The engine is more powerful than I expected at 221 hp. The car feels a bit faster than 221 hp. People looking at the CTS, should take a look at the Zephyr before signing the check.

Great Car!!!!
By Joni on 09/10/06 17:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car!!! I bought it back in November 2005 when they first came out. It is a beautiful car that gets looks everywhere I go. It has wonderful feature for an affordable price. I love driving this car and actually enjoy driving to work everyday. I don't know if I would ever own anything other than a Lincoln now.

Wife Loves It
By Ken on 09/02/06 10:07 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Had looked at a number of other sedans but kept coming back to Lincoln due to the quality. I had also read a number of reviews and they did help. I understood that, like most other models sticker claims, the gas mileage would be less than stated. But, it's close enough not to be a major concern. It looks great, rides comfortably and inside looks just right.

Lincoln Zephyr...nice car
By Davey on 08/29/06 14:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We bought our Lincoln after frustration with other makes. Hard to find good front seats. The Lincoln has them and offers power adjustments for driver AND passenger. The car is relatively quiet. I like the handling, trunk space, and ride. Oh, and the analog clock is a neat touch. You'd expect to run this on premium. Guess again. Only a couple minor gripes. The plastic in the gear box is cheap feeling, and I'd expect a locking fuel door. Some, I suspect will not like the moving center console deck. It's well padded, but moves fore and aft and can't be locked in place. Overall, a fine car. Glad to be back with Ford.

62 Car owned - "this is very best"
By Barry on 08/28/06 15:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

this is the quietest car with great ride. the thx radio is one the best made. after 500 miles we went on a trip and averaged 32.2 miles to the gallon. they talk about lack power, we were driving 65 and to pass a truck, we passed with ease, at 85 mph who needs more power at $3.00 per Gallon 'this a great car'

Best Luxury Car Value Around
By Stan H. on 08/20/06 22:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My new Zephyr has so many great features I couldn't list them all. Great proportions, Drives like a bigger/heavier car, and so far seems to be well on track to rival my favorite (up until now) car I ever owned. (Which incidentally was also a Lincoln) It truly drives like a Lincoln affectionado would expect it to drive. To top it off I had a great purchase experience with the dealer, although I had to drive 30 miles to get it. (Local dealers always try to pad the price with charges to have the car transfered etc.) I dont see why so many think it is to similar to the Milan/Fusion sure there are similar beginings, but all car manufacturers do that. (Honda/Acura..Toyota/Lexus)

Great Car for the Price
By Thomas E. Cuomo on 08/18/06 09:01 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had this car for a short time but I like it very much. I had a Town Car which I loved but I wanted to downsize and this car is perfect. There is a lot interior room and trunk space. The car is loaded with options that I didn't have in my Town Car. It has a great looking interior. The ride is very good for a car this size.

cyberfrank
By cyberfrank on 08/10/06 05:38 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Only a few minor improvements needed except for a dangerously underpowered engine.

Much better than expected
By Bokar... on 08/09/06 19:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Having driven only Town Cars and a LS for the past several years I find the Zephyr comparable to the LS and much better in handling than the Town Cars. Pleasantly surprised at a much lower price. Why the name change next year and additional HP I don't understand. Must be geared to a younger generation who don't remember the old classic Lincoln Zephyr

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.