2006 Lincoln Zephyr Consumer Reviews 4

2006 Lincoln Zephyr - Consumer Reviews

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Base 3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic - (147 reviews )
A Great Car To Have
By David on 12/05/06 18:17 PM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car, I got it at nero in Ohio, and there is nothing that I don't like about it. Buy it and you will love it!!! Everything is automatic, and done for you. This car is fully loaded, and in my case I would rate it #1 car!!!

Great!
By Evan on 11/28/06 07:37 AM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Love this car! I've been a Cadillac man and was looking to go with the CTS, but did a comparison on options, price, etc. and after driving the Zephyr, I was sold. Roomier and more comfortable with better options for a little less moolah, and the cooled seats are great in a Texas summer! I've not had any first year production issues either. Kudos to Lincoln.

lincoln
By mike on 11/11/06 15:49 PM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

great car love how it drives and handles great experience with the dealer really was helpful

Love my 06 Zephyr
By Mark Johnson on 11/06/06 18:53 PM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Love my Zephyr !! It reminds me of my 73 Mustang in interior design only better. 6cyl. engine has plenty of power for me, but gas mileage could have been better. Exterior could have been more updated and a more sporty design than looking so "Lincoln". One year later no reported problems other that having the oil changed. Love the THX sound system, air con. seats, nice trunk,and like the retro dashboard.Had a Towncar previously and the Zephyr is much more fun to drive and a lot easier to park.

Traveler
By bkegin on 10/13/06 11:48 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My work takes me on the road quite a bit and I like to have a vehicle that is reliable, fuel efficent and comfortable. My Lincoln gives me all these plus it is sporty looking and fun to drive.

New Car
By Chester A. Cosby on 10/12/06 09:39 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I was really surprise how well this car drives and handles. Ride is outstanding and get comments all the time on what a great looking car. Lincoln has a winner here. Zepyhr is a little odd name guess that is why they are changing it to MKT for 2007. I would recommend this car to anyone that wants looks, ride and features.

Lincoln Zephyr
By John Hoie on 10/07/06 16:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The car drives smoothly, with good acceleration, medium suspension, little body lean. Steering is nicely weighted

Great Car
By Anthony on 09/27/06 11:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this since December 2005 and now have 28K miles. Beautiful car, quiet, smooth. Everyone who sees it comments, can't wait for my next one in 2008 when I pay this off!!!!

Fun to drive
By Robert Redeker on 09/23/06 08:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is the finest car I have ever owned. I have owned the car for almost 2 months now and just love it. The performance from the motor and trans are execptional. The ride is awesome, tight but smooth and refined. Unbelievable all the looks you get on the road with this car. I'm not sure it's because people are trying to figure out what it is or because there really is not that many out there and they are curious. The cool factor is definitly a part of it I'm sure. The gas mileage is not bad on this car either. I have gotten consistently above 25 and in a recent mostly hwy trip received 29.6 mpg. That's not bad from the second tank of gas on the car. So far I have nothing but good to report.

One Great Lincoln
By Dareeka on 09/21/06 19:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle has been superb,have had it 6 months and it has been flawless. My previous 2 cars (Infiniti G35, Infiniti FX35) were complete junk compared to this car. Both were constantly in the shop with recalls, rattles and squeaks. This car has just been awesome, great stereo, seats and a great ride.