2006 Lincoln Zephyr - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic - (147 reviews )
Almost Perfect!
By kwilsonict on 11/23/05 14:28 PM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Although I've only had it for a week, I'm overall very pleased with my Zephyr. I love the styling outside and inside, it seems to be a well built vehicle, and the gas economy isn't bad for a brand new car, averaging about 23 MPG combined city/highway now. It handles well on the highway and in city driving, and it rides great. More horsepower would add to its appeal, but it handles highway passing and other quick maneuvers without problem. It's listed as a 5 passenger car, but don't plan on an adult sitting in the middle of the back seat for very long. Fit and finish are excellent. It's worth your time to check out if you're looking for a vehicle in this class!

Zephyr
By James E. Mull on 11/15/05 19:40 PM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

A zippy, luxurious commute vehicle that is a pleasure to drive. Quality in every respect.

Head Turner
By jaguartim on 11/05/05 11:37 AM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

It is unbelievable how much attention this car gets. The pictures don't do it justice. Almost every day total strangers just walk up and start asking about it; one lady actually came up to me and asked me if she could sit in it. People give me the thumbs up when I'm driving down the road. I've been waiting for Lincoln to enter this category for a loooooooonng time; it was worth the wait. Driving it is a great experience. On the highway it cruises like a much larger car, and off the freeway it handles the demands of city/suburban driving with incredible agility. Handsome, well-mannered, athletic, and adult. Not your father's Lincoln.

Lincon Zephyr
By 2006 Lincoln Zephyr on 11/03/05 20:30 PM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my Ford Explorer due to the high price of gas. I have had three explorers and really shopped around before deciding on the zephyr. I have three words for this new car... I LOVE IT! It's fun to drive and I love the navigation system! Not sure how it will do in the snow but so far I'm loven it!

First on the Block
By M J H on 11/02/05 01:57 AM (PST)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Just picked up our new Zephyr. Great looking car. Front wheel drive was the major appeal and we found much more. There are only a handful of options to choose, so fully loaded you are looking at about $35,000. Compared to my Mercedes S500 it doesn't have all the bells & whistles, but it has heated & cooled front seats, a great audio system, and a navigation system at less than half the price. They were even offering incentives. You can't ask for more on a new model!

Awesome Vehicle
By TYLER STONE on 10/25/05 12:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Finally a domestic manufacturer can hold up to the imports. This vehicle competes with the Acura TL, Lexus ES, and BMW 3-5 series. The Zephyr is far superior to the imports offering great gas mileage and performance. Highly recommended

Just Shy of Perfect
By W. T. on 10/21/05 12:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Knowing that my Lincoln would soon be on its death bed, I knew I had to shop. With gas prices higher than Kate Moss in a recording studio, I thought the time came to downsize -- even though I enjoyed the luxury and comfort of my Town Car. I looked at the Caddilac CTS. It felt cheap. I looked at the Lexus ES330. I liked it, but I couldn't justify paying more than 30K for a comfortable Camry. I felt lost but knew I was in no true hurry since my Lincoln still had some life left. Then, I stumbled on news of a new model Lincoln. I saw the pictures and pestered a particular dealer employee to call me when it came in. All I can say is that even in the pouring down rain, it was love at first drive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.