2010 Lincoln Town Car - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:
The Last Great American Luxery Car
By qcdude on 06/26/11 18:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I read about the end of production being set 4 8/2011 & I started seaching 4 a low mileage 2010, can't afford new 1. After 3 months I found a clean Continental Edition w/13K & got the dealer down 2 4k below kbb. I took a 300 mile highway trip today after 3 weeks of local travel & I can't believe that this car is being discontinued. I had a Park Avenue years ago and this TC is superior when it comes to ride comfort & neutralizing road noise, seating is lg & plush. The power is adequate 4 this type of vehicle & I got 27 mpg (all flat terain). My first 3 weeks of local travel was only 19. I paid $800 less 4 this slightly used TC than I paid 4 a new fully loaded Accord that I now hate 2 drive.

Great Road Car
By sdbconsulting on 07/30/10 04:54 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Yes, yes, yes . It's an out of date design, it's an out of date platform, drive train, etc, etc . But for those of us who travel a lot, it's very comfortable, reasonable fuel efficient on the highway for the size (24 mpg), very safe, and I have found it to be as reliable as anything else I've owned (Benz, Volvo, Cadillac). I wouldn't pay the price for a new one, but I can buy one of these behemoths as a program car with a few miles on it for a reasonable price, still under warranty, put 100k miles on it in two years, then turn it and not lose too much money. Edmunds rates it a "6". Owners of the car rate it a "10". 'nuff said.

Love Hate Relationship
By Ben Smith on 05/02/10 08:54 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln Town Car Signature L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I got this car for 2 reasons- Status and Space. Now I can find many more reasons then that why i should get rid of this car. It handles like a tank, has no technology, has a pathetic engine, feels like your driving over grenades when you go over a bump, over priced for what you get- I could go on all day. Its simple to fix to. Get rid of the body on frame construction and remove the solid rear axle. Then it's the perfect car!

Awesome Town Car!
By RWaters on 02/11/10 02:36 AM (PST)

2010 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 16th Lincoln Town Car since 1986 and it is the best Town Car I have owned to date. The elegance, style, comfort, handling and amenities are awesome as usual. The 2010 Town Car is still the best American rear- wheel drive sedan on the market today.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lincoln Town Car in VA is:

$137 per month*