2008 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Review: Older design that still works!

2008 Lincoln Town Car - Consumer Review

2008 Lincoln Town Car

Older design that still works!
By Andy on

2008 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is Lincoln number nineteen for me and no, I'm not 100 years old! I have driven this car for up to 14 hours at a time with absolutely no fatigue while obtaining 27+ mpg. I've tried it in other cars (namely, my wife's Jaguar, the BMW that preceded it, and a Cadillac I purchased once in a moment of temporary insanity) and I'll take the Lincoln anytime. Sure, other cars have lots of fancy technology. Would be great if it worked, which has not been my experience. Like I said, I've had 19 Lincolns and have never been stranded by a single one of them, nor even had a major repair for that matter. I'm 52 years old and hope they keep building them for as long as I live!

The ride and spaciousness are unequaled unless you have the bucks to shell out for a Rolls-Royce. Love the electric trunk lid function!

Bring back the moonroof. Tweak the exterior styling enough to shut up the critics and make it distinguishable from the '04 and '06 models I had before. There has not been even a minor facelift since 2003. P-L-E-A-S-E????

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review