2007 Lincoln Town Car - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:
Easy Rider
By 3 in a row on 08/05/07 12:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Solid as Grandpa's Reo but a lot easier to drive. I'm a long distance type and take a couple of 3000 mile trips a year. Nothing out there compares with the piece of mind and comfort steering this big beast through mountain roads and big city traffic. This one is a duplicate of my 2003 but for some reason feels a little more solid if that's possible. Cheapened the sun visors for some reason but seats seem softer and this radio which was a pretty cheap up grade is better than the $600 rig in my son's car. Other than that it's the same car. I hate to keep hearing that Ford wants to drop the model. The limo people must be worried.

Get One While You Still Can
By RavenManiac on 07/17/07 19:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Just took delivery of this 2007 TC and couldn't be more pleased. This is my 4th ('85, '91, '03, '07). Each one has been a little better than the last. Such a shame that a great American classic will soon disappear, there is no equal on the road. Even though fuel economy is not great, it's not bad for a V8 car of this size. Ride and comfort are unsurpassed. And who can't love a car with a hood ornament!

America does it right
By CharlieB on 07/14/07 09:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After 50 years of owning autos , I have found this Town Car to be the best . Comfort, relibility, 30 mpg on the highway, no wind noise, easy to drive, auto trunk, auto headlights and wipers. Well worth the money

Town Cars Are Better
By Greg on 06/25/07 15:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I am very pleased with 2007 Town Car Signature. This is my seventh Town Car and I have to say it is the quietest one to date. I have owned TC's from the seventies, eighties and nineties. The styling is much improved over the 1998 through 2002 year models. The build quality and quality of materials is excellent. Not a single problem with the car. No trim falling off, etc. Very well built.

Fantastic luxury car for the money
By Jack Azevedo on 06/24/07 23:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great luxury vehicle. I've been wanting one for 3 yrs, ever since I rented one a drove to Vegas. I've finally bought one and am not disapointed. It is really luxurious, I feel like royalty driving this. I have the designer and the leather interior, wood accents are great. Roominess and comfort are first class. I even like the style of the car, even though it's been around for awhile. I drove Toyota Avalon, Infinity, Cadillac and BMW and this vehicle is on a par, or better than each. I got the navigation system and that along with all the other controls for the seats, climate control, mileage calculations, etc. make for a pleasure to operate.

By Ben on 04/18/07 18:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love this car. Smoothest riding car you can buy, and damn near silent. It just doesn't get any better. The Town Car is the last real American car. Body on frame, V8, six passengers.

Why i like my lincoln towncar
By PAUL TERRAULT on 02/23/07 11:27 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love the styling. The ride is excellent, like riding on a sofa in your living room. I've owned Lincolns in the past and they're great. You can keep your Japanese or German cars, give a good old America automobile anytime!

elegant
By victor potter on 08/16/06 09:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

like sitting on your couch on a trip, while seating twice the people a vw rabbit . bet the rabbit does'nt get twice the milage unparalled reliability of any automobile i've ever owned. will not switch even if they quit making it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.