2007 Lincoln Town Car Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:
What a ride!!!!!
By Razorbacker on 01/13/10 12:59 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this Designer Series Town Car with 7000 miles on it. It is so nice, such a civilized ride. Nice seats, gauges and controls, I don't know what more you can ask for. Two years of ownership and NEVER to the dealer for repairs, never!!!! Gas mileage highway 25mph or better, in town 21mph...It is not a sports car, it is a luxury car and it behaves like it...

Exceeds Expectations
By Tim on 03/20/09 18:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle in Chicago and drove it home to Philadelphia. This trip was 810 miles and I drove straight through in 14 hours. This vehicle met or exceeded all of my expectations. I have the Designer Series with the Nav and Moonroof. What a pleasure to drive this magnificent car. While detractors say that it is not the most technologically advanced car on the road, which is true,the sheer comfort, workmanship and room more than make up for the lack of having techno-gadgetry which in no helps getting in or out of an E350 or the ES350. Both cars technically advanced and miserable to ride in - especially the back seat. The Lincoln delivers true, reliable luxury. This won't the last.

Near Perfection
By Rick on 02/15/08 19:37 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the Designer with every option but the moonroof. What a wonderful car to travel in. On the road I get over 25MPG and all-round, I'm getting 21.5MPG at about 60% highway and 40% city. That is terrific for a car this large. Comfort is unparalleled and I can spread out - no center console that I'd hate. Huge trunk, great features like memory seats and pedals and voice command for the navigation and radio, Sirius, surprisingly good visibility.

Fantastic luxury car for the money
By Jack Azevedo on 06/24/07 23:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great luxury vehicle. I've been wanting one for 3 yrs, ever since I rented one a drove to Vegas. I've finally bought one and am not disapointed. It is really luxurious, I feel like royalty driving this. I have the designer and the leather interior, wood accents are great. Roominess and comfort are first class. I even like the style of the car, even though it's been around for awhile. I drove Toyota Avalon, Infinity, Cadillac and BMW and this vehicle is on a par, or better than each. I got the navigation system and that along with all the other controls for the seats, climate control, mileage calculations, etc. make for a pleasure to operate.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.