Used 2007 Lincoln Town Car Designer Series Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:

What a ride!!!!!
By Razorbacker

2007 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this Designer Series Town Car with 7000 miles on it. It is so nice, such a civilized ride. Nice seats, gauges and controls, I don't know what more you can ask for. Two years of ownership and NEVER to the dealer for repairs, never!!!! Gas mileage highway 25mph or better, in town 21mph...It is not a sports car, it is a luxury car and it behaves like it...

Favorite Features

I like the dash and steering wheel layout.

Suggested Improvements

It is too good to mess with "improvements"

Exceeds Expectations
By Tim

2007 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle in Chicago and drove it home to Philadelphia. This trip was 810 miles and I drove straight through in 14 hours. This vehicle met or exceeded all of my expectations. I have the Designer Series with the Nav and Moonroof. What a pleasure to drive this magnificent car. While detractors say that it is not the most technologically advanced car on the road, which is true,the sheer comfort, workmanship and room more than make up for the lack of having techno-gadgetry which in no helps getting in or out of an E350 or the ES350. Both cars technically advanced and miserable to ride in - especially the back seat. The Lincoln delivers true, reliable luxury. This won't the last.

Favorite Features

Sumptuous interior. THX Stereo - unbelievable! Navigation System Fog Lights White Chocolate - what a gorgeous color! Handling Ride Absolute quiet Incredible presence Tremendous storage

Suggested Improvements

PLEASE FORD - a center console, a little more torque, bring all of the options back - don't relegate this to livery service only. There are plenty of us out there who will not pay 80k plus for a car we have use Crisco and a shoehorn to get out of or into. Do not discontinue the best value you offer!

Near Perfection
By Rick

2007 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the Designer with every option but the moonroof. What a wonderful car to travel in. On the road I get over 25MPG and all-round, I'm getting 21.5MPG at about 60% highway and 40% city. That is terrific for a car this large. Comfort is unparalleled and I can spread out - no center console that I'd hate. Huge trunk, great features like memory seats and pedals and voice command for the navigation and radio, Sirius, surprisingly good visibility.

Favorite Features

Relatively excellent fuel mileage, memory features, wonderful THX sound, nice leather, quiet, comfy, comfy, comfy. I love it and will keep it until the wheels fall off.

Suggested Improvements

The engine could use more torque and it's a shame the navigation system isn't identical to the one in my wife's MKX, so we wouldn't have to remember two different systems. But those are relative quibbles.

Fantastic luxury car for the money
By Jack Azevedo

2007 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great luxury vehicle. I've been wanting one for 3 yrs, ever since I rented one a drove to Vegas. I've finally bought one and am not disapointed. It is really luxurious, I feel like royalty driving this. I have the designer and the leather interior, wood accents are great. Roominess and comfort are first class. I even like the style of the car, even though it's been around for awhile. I drove Toyota Avalon, Infinity, Cadillac and BMW and this vehicle is on a par, or better than each. I got the navigation system and that along with all the other controls for the seats, climate control, mileage calculations, etc. make for a pleasure to operate.

Favorite Features

Roominess, comfort and luxury. Great trunk space for long trips. Great looks inside and out, smooth ride, lot's of get up and go for the size and also handles well for the size. I like all the creature comforts, memory for seats, climate control, radio controls on the steering wheel

Suggested Improvements

Everything is truly great, I think you can't go wrong with this car. The mileage suffers some, but 25 mpg highway is not too bad for such a large, luxury car