Used 2007 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lincoln Town Car - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:

Solid performer with comfort
By fred154

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Our 2007 Lincoln gives a roomy and comfortable ride with excellent trunk space and 23 MPG economy on a road trip and 18MPG around town. It isn't the fastest car off the line, but a Lincoln owner is mature enough to know this isn't necessary or desirable. It gives adequate performance when passing or getting up to speed on the interstates. When you analyze what a car should do - transport a number of people in comfort and safety at a reasonable cost - the Lincoln Town Car excels at that. Our 92 Town Car gave excellent service for 15 years, and this one seems to be just as reliable. Seats are comfortable and the features are great. Our 67,000 miles with no service problems says it all!

Seat repositioning after key removal, large trunk, design of the grille, comfort of seats, clever design of cupholders, sunroof, memory seats, cruise controls on steering wheel, and most of all - a very smooth ride.

Bring it back with a simple redesign that keeps the space, comfort, and reliability of all previous Town Cars!

Edmunds shortfall
By Stagebuster

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Edmunds, has in the past been less than positive about this car. Without going into detail: the car has very adequate performance, gas mileage is equal to or surpasses many of the cars Edmunds refers to. My wife has an Infiniti Q45 and the Lincoln gets better fuel economy and I believe a more pleasant ride. I am glad to note that Edmunds is less critical of this car recently but one must be aware that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I base these comments on owning 2 Fords, 3 Mercurys and 3 Lincolns. AND they are all American made, mostly. Sorry to see the Towncar go by the wayside. Sorrowfully I cannot determine my replacement. I have driven all the new models Lincoln offers, blah!

Great gas mileage and passenger, cargo carry.

None

Great Value
By TC Cruiser

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Lincoln and it is by far the best I've owned.My '07 rides better than my '96 and gets better gas mileage. This car truly excels on the highway where the soft ride, excellent sound system and more than adequate power consumes miles without effort. I have owned Acura, Mercedes and other quality cars and for the money, they cannot match the TC. The interior is so large and comfortable you cannot compare it to any other car. The gas mileage is great for such a large car. On long trips I have averaged almost 25 mpg going 75 mph - all done on regular gas. This car does everything extremely well at a very compelling price.

Great V8 power, regular gas, smoothest ride, living room comfort, huge trunk, powerful AC system, large car safety

Optional larger V8, suicide doors, center console, speed alarm, less bright dashboard light

What a ride!!!!!
By Razorbacker

2007 Lincoln Town Car Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this Designer Series Town Car with 7000 miles on it. It is so nice, such a civilized ride. Nice seats, gauges and controls, I don't know what more you can ask for. Two years of ownership and NEVER to the dealer for repairs, never!!!! Gas mileage highway 25mph or better, in town 21mph...It is not a sports car, it is a luxury car and it behaves like it...

I like the dash and steering wheel layout.

It is too good to mess with "improvements"

Exceeds Expectations
By Tim

2007 Lincoln Town Car Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle in Chicago and drove it home to Philadelphia. This trip was 810 miles and I drove straight through in 14 hours. This vehicle met or exceeded all of my expectations. I have the Designer Series with the Nav and Moonroof. What a pleasure to drive this magnificent car. While detractors say that it is not the most technologically advanced car on the road, which is true,the sheer comfort, workmanship and room more than make up for the lack of having techno-gadgetry which in no helps getting in or out of an E350 or the ES350. Both cars technically advanced and miserable to ride in - especially the back seat. The Lincoln delivers true, reliable luxury. This won't the last.

Sumptuous interior. THX Stereo - unbelievable! Navigation System Fog Lights White Chocolate - what a gorgeous color! Handling Ride Absolute quiet Incredible presence Tremendous storage

PLEASE FORD - a center console, a little more torque, bring all of the options back - don't relegate this to livery service only. There are plenty of us out there who will not pay 80k plus for a car we have use Crisco and a shoehorn to get out of or into. Do not discontinue the best value you offer!