2007 Lincoln Town Car - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:
Solid performer with comfort
By fred154 on 11/06/11 18:13 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Our 2007 Lincoln gives a roomy and comfortable ride with excellent trunk space and 23 MPG economy on a road trip and 18MPG around town. It isn't the fastest car off the line, but a Lincoln owner is mature enough to know this isn't necessary or desirable. It gives adequate performance when passing or getting up to speed on the interstates. When you analyze what a car should do - transport a number of people in comfort and safety at a reasonable cost - the Lincoln Town Car excels at that. Our 92 Town Car gave excellent service for 15 years, and this one seems to be just as reliable. Seats are comfortable and the features are great. Our 67,000 miles with no service problems says it all!

Edmunds shortfall
By Stagebuster on 08/31/10 14:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Edmunds, has in the past been less than positive about this car. Without going into detail: the car has very adequate performance, gas mileage is equal to or surpasses many of the cars Edmunds refers to. My wife has an Infiniti Q45 and the Lincoln gets better fuel economy and I believe a more pleasant ride. I am glad to note that Edmunds is less critical of this car recently but one must be aware that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I base these comments on owning 2 Fords, 3 Mercurys and 3 Lincolns. AND they are all American made, mostly. Sorry to see the Towncar go by the wayside. Sorrowfully I cannot determine my replacement. I have driven all the new models Lincoln offers, blah!

Great Value
By TC Cruiser on 06/03/10 16:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Lincoln and it is by far the best I've owned.My '07 rides better than my '96 and gets better gas mileage. This car truly excels on the highway where the soft ride, excellent sound system and more than adequate power consumes miles without effort. I have owned Acura, Mercedes and other quality cars and for the money, they cannot match the TC. The interior is so large and comfortable you cannot compare it to any other car. The gas mileage is great for such a large car. On long trips I have averaged almost 25 mpg going 75 mph - all done on regular gas. This car does everything extremely well at a very compelling price.

What a ride!!!!!
By Razorbacker on 01/13/10 12:59 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this Designer Series Town Car with 7000 miles on it. It is so nice, such a civilized ride. Nice seats, gauges and controls, I don't know what more you can ask for. Two years of ownership and NEVER to the dealer for repairs, never!!!! Gas mileage highway 25mph or better, in town 21mph...It is not a sports car, it is a luxury car and it behaves like it...

Exceeds Expectations
By Tim on 03/20/09 18:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle in Chicago and drove it home to Philadelphia. This trip was 810 miles and I drove straight through in 14 hours. This vehicle met or exceeded all of my expectations. I have the Designer Series with the Nav and Moonroof. What a pleasure to drive this magnificent car. While detractors say that it is not the most technologically advanced car on the road, which is true,the sheer comfort, workmanship and room more than make up for the lack of having techno-gadgetry which in no helps getting in or out of an E350 or the ES350. Both cars technically advanced and miserable to ride in - especially the back seat. The Lincoln delivers true, reliable luxury. This won't the last.

Confused now...
By Confused now.... on 07/10/08 14:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had the car for over a year and not in love with it yet. I am a fairly young driver for this type of car (34 when I bought it). I owned a Deville prior and am leaning towards another one. The air ride was better in the Cadillac, instrument panel had more options, seats were more comfortable, engine performance much, much better, and features that Lincoln doesn't even offer.

Excellent choice
By ACW on 07/07/08 18:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

These cars are very well built. 2008 is very likely to be the last year that the Town Car is available. There is simply no ride quality to equal that of the town car. The engine is well refined and superior to the all aluminum NorthStar power plant of the Cadillac (which is well known now for its grievous unreliability.) This car is heavy, safe, and handles extremely well for its size. The fuel mileage is great for this car (avg. 25mpg on the road). It is sad to see this icon of American luxury go. If you want traditional a\American luxury, the reliability of rear wheel drive, and the reliable, versatile, and inexpensive to maintain modular engine, you need to seriously consider this car

I may be crazy but...
By John on 06/05/08 12:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Just bought the Signature series TownCar. An absolute dream - inside and out. Although the gas prices have gone through the roof, I am pleased to see that I am getting 20 miles per gallon - mostly city driving. Very comfortable; great features and great all around visibility.

Near Perfection
By Rick on 02/15/08 19:37 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Designer Series 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the Designer with every option but the moonroof. What a wonderful car to travel in. On the road I get over 25MPG and all-round, I'm getting 21.5MPG at about 60% highway and 40% city. That is terrific for a car this large. Comfort is unparalleled and I can spread out - no center console that I'd hate. Huge trunk, great features like memory seats and pedals and voice command for the navigation and radio, Sirius, surprisingly good visibility.

Cheap Luxury Car
By someone on 12/28/07 11:30 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is a really nice car. They are a little expensive, but it has nearly everything a Mercedes-Benz S550 has for less than half the price. The back seat is huge in the Signature L, and very luxurious.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.