2004 Lincoln Town Car Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:
The Best Yet
By tbrecheen on 05/14/10 11:58 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 7th Towncar since 1992. It is superior to my 92,95,97,96,99 and 01.All it take is just a little maintenance and they will last seemingly forever. All my others were great and we still have 3 in the family. I have also had 5 Mark VIII's which were also fine cars. The greatest single description I believe is the dependability. Can't be beat.

Town Car #2
By KenL on 01/04/10 14:12 PM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After a roll over crash in a SUV I have been a big fan of large sedans. Have owned a 1994 Crown Vic, and a 1999 Town Car Signature in the past. Last week I purchased a 2004 Towncar Ultimate with 53K miles on it. Whom ever owned it took good care of it as it looks like brand new. Without question the most comfortable vehicle I have ever ridden in with luxury featurs galore. I am disappointed to hear that Lincoln is planning to discontinue this model. That would be a big mistake. I love this car.

great car, used
By guyb50 on 10/28/09 12:51 PM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have always loved Lincolns. My father had a 1977 Mark 5 that I used to drive. I bought this Town Car used, with 45k miles on it.,,was in showroom new condition. i love the ride, and it has been a pleasure to own. No mechinacal problems,just gas and oil

The Town Car the ultimate Lincoln
By donlemc on 09/18/08 19:40 PM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is the Lincoln Town Car Ultimate Palm Beach Edition. What a car! It attracts constant admiration and comments. It is maroon with a half stone white top. It is one of the best cars I've ever had in the 50+ years Iv'e driven. Quiet, smooth riding and handling. When I pass a slower car even my grandchildren are impressed with the pickup. The stereo is magnificent. I like especially the remote trunk and the easy to adjust clock. I have gotten up to 27 miles to a gallon, normal is 25.4. I've had Packards, Cadillacs, and Chryslers over the years. Nothing comes close to the Lincoln in quality and dependability, and I've had 7.

My first Town Car
By jerry711 on 09/13/08 13:45 PM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased my first Town Car used and I love it. More than enough trunk space, gas mileage is OK for a V8, and I must admit that it's the most comfortable car I've ever owned. It's like driving a Lazy Boy recliner. The town car is surprisingly easy to drive for a big body car. When I'm ready to trade this one in I'll definitely buy another!

Great Car Bought Used
By Ron on 08/24/08 21:43 PM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third Lincoln. I purchased 1994, 1997 and 2004, all used. Great investment. The 2004 Ultimate is the best I have had. it had low miles 25k when I bought it. So far I can't stay out of it. It's just too much fun to drive. I'm retired (69) and plan on making several long trips. I get compliments from all my friends how nice the vehicle looks, rides and its economy. Hope to live long enough to buy another. I rate it as a ten!

Might be too good
By Sir Larry on 08/18/08 17:16 PM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This one took all of five miles to get comfy in. The amenities are quite sufficient and, if I ever read the book, may be astounding. Quietly powerful with understated beauty--essentially invisible to speed traps and such. Respectable.

Ultimate Lincoln 2004
By chuck's ultimate on 04/07/08 08:47 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Ultimate L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent car. Most impressed by constant 25 to 28 miles per gallon. Lots of luxury feel. Easy cruising on highway and sharp turns in town. Looks good at 4 yrs old. Ggood acceleration for big car

Fantastic Vehicle!
By willie on 04/02/08 09:01 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is like sitting in your living room. Rides beautiful. I bought it because it's a fact that these cars will last well over 350,000 miles. Not bad gas consumption either for an eight cylinder. If I had the money I would by my in-laws a brand new one. Last years of life should be special for them.

2004 Lincoln Town Car
By Thomas K on 03/04/08 13:54 PM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought 2004 LTC in 2005. Love this car because: Dimensions are palatial. Ride is unparalleled. Easy to pass slowpokes. Good gas mileage for 4,500 Sedan. Very nice to look at - proud to own. Power everything. The funny thing about all the editors reviews is that they all say the car basically stinks. But most people who actually buy them love them. I wonder why that is. I wouldn't drive anything else. By the way the Mercury Grand Marquis is not a poor man's Town Car. The Marquis is a good, solid car, but the Lincoln Town Car easily outclasses the Marquis.