Used 2004 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews - 69 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Lincoln Town Car

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:

Awesome Town Car
By Omar

2004 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome big American V8 sedan. Roomy seats, smooth ride, and nice speakers for a stock car. Average 20 mpg and thats mixed driving in Houston, Tx. Car was bought used so it did had some small scratches, driver seat small tear and some plastics in the interior coming loose. However it did fail once, the IAC valve failed and made my car accelerate on its own and that just 97,000 miles so I think Lincoln should be aware. But easy fixed and running fine again so problem. Despite some minor interior the car is durable on the road. It can handle bumping roads fine, good torque power in uphill and can take on off-road as well. I'm happy with my Lincoln Town Car

Best family car overall ever built in my opinion
By Greg

2004 Lincoln Town Car Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned a lot of vehicles and I love my ultimate town car, it is wonderful!!!

The Best Yet
By tbrecheen

2004 Lincoln Town Car Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 7th Towncar since 1992. It is superior to my 92,95,97,96,99 and 01.All it take is just a little maintenance and they will last seemingly forever. All my others were great and we still have 3 in the family. I have also had 5 Mark VIII's which were also fine cars. The greatest single description I believe is the dependability. Can't be beat.

I love the navigation system and the moon roof and the HID headlights.

The only improvement I can see is for someone at FOMOCO to see the public loves this car and they need to keep making them.

Town Car #2
By KenL

2004 Lincoln Town Car Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After a roll over crash in a SUV I have been a big fan of large sedans. Have owned a 1994 Crown Vic, and a 1999 Town Car Signature in the past. Last week I purchased a 2004 Towncar Ultimate with 53K miles on it. Whom ever owned it took good care of it as it looks like brand new. Without question the most comfortable vehicle I have ever ridden in with luxury featurs galore. I am disappointed to hear that Lincoln is planning to discontinue this model. That would be a big mistake. I love this car.

The seats are wide soft and comfortable and there is driver accessible storage galore. Can't beat the way that the suspension glides over the bumps. Towing a small boat is no problem and autoleveling compensates for the weight of the trailer tongue with no problem.

A remote starter would be a nice standard feature and the factory floor mats could be a bit longer.

great car, used
By guyb50

2004 Lincoln Town Car Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have always loved Lincolns. My father had a 1977 Mark 5 that I used to drive. I bought this Town Car used, with 45k miles on it.,,was in showroom new condition. i love the ride, and it has been a pleasure to own. No mechinacal problems,just gas and oil

smooth quiet ride and all the options you could possibly want

none