last of the big american cars
By John angelo on
2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
This is my second Town Car. I owned a 1996 which I found to be absolutely amazing in quality and style. This one is also a beautiful car, but, I have had some minor troubles with it that I did not experience with the previous model. Most notably, my power seat broke which resulted in a very costly repair. I do love this car though and am disappointed that the model is to be discontinued. I plan to buy another newer one next spring. I love the traditional look, rear drive reliablilty, and incredibly luxurious feel. Hood ornament, full bench seat without cluttered console, column shift,chrome grille and strips, and gigantic trunk. They don't make many like these anymore. I love it.
Favorite Features
Bench seat, column shift, no cluttered console, traditional long,luxurious style, relative fuel economy and rear drive reliability. Door keypad is critical to me. I could lock the power trunk button (on the inside door) and keep my keys in the trunk if necessary. A great feature.
Suggested Improvements
Could be just a little quieter. My '96 was whisper quiet. The seats, while confortable, are not as soft as they could be.