2003 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Review: I only do 2,000 miles a year,

2003 Lincoln Town Car - Consumer Review

Signature Sedan (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

I only do 2,000 miles a year, but luv it
By CigarSandy on

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

In the 6,000 miles I have there has not been a single adjustment needed, not problem to be fixed. I love the car very much. It's the Special Mid-Year model, the "Limited Edition"in that Silver-Green Fire mist color. 1,000s of compliments on the color! Car needs 70 horsepower more, otherwise near perfect. Love the power closing trunk- toy. Love the moonroof and the in the trunk out of the way CD Changer with the single slot in dash CD. Sadly, for '05 they dumped that (along with Autolamp system & Rainsense wipers (I mean WHAT are they thinking? These are standard on a Toyota Avalon & not available on a '05 TC at any price?) I find the driver's door very heavy and it not easy to open !

Stereo System; Power Close Trunk; Rainsence Wipers; Autolamp; seatr comfort; smoothness of ride, quietness, automatic open moonroof; reverse backing alert; cornering lamps and strong brakes, are my favorite features.

Better grade carpeting to replace this paper thin "felt" carpeting; a DECENT clock that can be seen, I mean silver hands on an off-white background ? Make the hands at least BLACK ! In the sun it's impossible to read it! MoreV- 8 power, at least 310 horsepower, pleeese! 18"wheels & run flat tires