2003 Lincoln Town Car 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Close to perfection

2003 Lincoln Town Car - Consumer Review

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Signature Sedan (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Close to perfection
By Sanford on

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My '03 is a mid-year LIMITED EDITION Signature Series. Only 1311 of these were made. She is perfect, never a problem. Silent interior, has decent power (could use 65 more horsepower. Flawless execution of assembly & detail. Loads of trunk room, and interior space to spread out. Love the Limited's black grille with chrome surround & HID Fog Lights. Like the Cassette & C.D. in dash combo with a 6- disc changer in the trunk. Steering is tight and the handling is worlds better than the pre-1998 Town Cars. She's a unique light silver-green met with gray/beige interior. Only has 12,000 on her, as from November to April I use a Jeep Cherokee Limited 4X4 (2001)

Favorite Features

Favorite Features ? The entire car is my favorite feature, but ESPECIALLY the power closing trunk lid from the fully opened position.

Suggested Improvements

65 to 75 more Horsepower would be my #1 suggested improvement. LED Tail lamps are another as well as a built in phone, as my 1998 Mark 8 had. Lastly BETTER paint colors. Same old same old, year after year after year, only new names for old colors. Lets have some NEW more exciting colors, Please !